IS meta

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by izmocat, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No, i'm the highest ranked, but i'm not the best IS player.

2. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Well... in a game where ranks are determined by pvp battles which take skill to win... you being the highest rank, to me, means you are the most skilled.

I've watched you play. It is pretty impressive.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

with the current rank system no.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The system itself is good. The lack of live updating ranks and a cap on daily exp gain is bad.
    Edit: Dammit Covah. Why u not battlemaster? You said you were having a bad day!

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I will claim Battlemaster for the Ironfist then I will proceed to retire. Due to the lack of rank decay I will be Battlemaster for a long time.

nico likes this.
  6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Nub highlander. 2xing normalizes reveal ratios and reduces shrine scry.

7. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

hey xcovah, has the meta changed since you posted the first bg on here? or is it still the same?

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'll probably be dropping IS Angels from my BG. Dunno if they'll be worth 93 nora or whatever they'll be worth.

Also, kinda sad Tactical Manual is getting nerfed. I assumed they would've just made the 15hp clause for ranged units only.

10. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, luckily we will still have other options. Not sure what I am going to do with Scarlet though.

11. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

ok, so now angel and scarlet were cut down, which options do we have to fill the space? also no more tactical manual, do you include forge hammer, granite bracers?

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I run 1 Angel and Elite Skirmisher instead of Scarlet Wing.

13. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

ok, i take a look on the angel of every faction, our angel take the most powerfull smash from nerf hammer. ST one its almost is almost inmortal right now, kf recieve ANOTHER cleasing aura, SP have void shield, FW have nora reduction and stats improvement.... i dont know if our angel deserve a space in bg for that price :S

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's not as easy as it used to be, but it's still flying, magic damage.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have been swapping back and forth between having Skirmisher in my deck. The alt damage is nice but she just seems so squishy to me.