Is new Voth Overlord OP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fogandsteel, Aug 24, 2017.

1. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

I couldn't get one in trade so far. Who already tested this new rune in battle? What do you say? Is it worth 85 nora?

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Depends on if you can make use of arrow eater or not. If you can counter deploy ranged attacks, I'm sure its worth it. If they work around arrow eater, prob not.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- The AoE 5 on a 2x2 champ is extremely enormous.... so the shrunken trigger makes this guy very hard to melee down and obvious synergy with arrow eater makes this guy feel oppressive.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Wouldn't know, I can't trade for the rune, can't observe games, and can't get a ranked game so I have no way of letting you know if he's good.

Raincheck though maybe sometime soon I'll be able to do one of the above, then I'll let you know.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The new Vothsair is just as powerful as it looks. Wtf was someone thinking putting warlord in UD where everything is a demon especially on a strong champ like overlord! I am not even joking the new Vothsair is a 20 damage range 1-5 arrow eater champ with the best invoke of them all. Compare it to to Zev at his best. 3 less hp. Arrow eater instead of Aegis. 2 less range but 2 more damage. No cone but an even better invoke. His invoke eats SP, SL, Fw and UD and anything bg without aoe cleanse for breakfast! To top it off 65 nora cheaper!

Anyway I know its going to get nerfed which is the reason I am willing to trade it, the only buyout I will accept is x2 Rockcharger even though that champ looks average compared to its competition. I am a SP collector btw...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. kazekage

kazekage The King of Potatoes

Well, it's not going to get nerfed anytime soon. There's much bigger issues at the moment