IS Patch Breakdown

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Aug 19, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Let alone were actually getting the costs back to soe times, did you notice almost all runes got a cost bump ? I really don't see too many 50 nora runes or 60 nora runes anymore, were back up to low 70's to high 70's for most champs.

Also dwarven handler is still a beast

2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

they nerfed the catapult.

Poxnora is going back to dead to me.

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

no they made the firktarded decision to make load catapult have a CD 1.

4. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

this

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Also

Load Catapult
    • Nora Cost decrease (-10)
    It is now the same cost as Throw Champion. (Trivia: They are actually the same ability in code)

6. sassquatch

the cost is irrelevant compared to the fact that you ruined the champion with making the CD 1

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Actually have to agree. Catapult and Ghern Thrower were rather different because the Thrower doubled as a ranged surge champ. Catapult is a "lumbering" mobility enabler.

8. Sokolov

So hypothetically, you would say that you'd pay extra nora for the lower CD then?

9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

This is rather pointless as no one even used the catapult anyway, its stopped being functional as soon as deep miner got Lumbering. Games too fast paced for it nowadays.

10. sassquatch

absolutely, to an extent....
    firstly nora miner can get lethargic, or there are plenty of engineers (or other low ap using champs) that can solve the D Driven issue,
    secondly if there is an option for a build that allows for a sub 70 mobility enabler then hell yes I could care less how much CD 0 costs.

you have to realize that far shot 1 and stone bomb 1 are always the chosen option because IT NEVER ATKS anything unless its for a 1 hp finishing blow

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Not to mention Gift: Spare Wings.

sassquatch likes this.
  12. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Catapult was good, till the turn timer got lowered

Ozariig likes this.
  13. Sokolov

You care if the cost makes it above 70 then ;)

Anyway, thanks for the information :)

14. sassquatch

Lol yes, for a support champ I do.

Bump its damage to 10+ and I can accept a mid to upper 70s price tag. But even better would be to make the siege engine not suck and fill the damage dealer role of the 2.

Ideally both catapult and seige engine would be race dwarf construct also, but I realize that may cause coding issues.