Is Russia the Dems's Benghazi?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Mar 19, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Please enough until you got something real already

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

White House Wiretapping vs Russian Interference with the Election. Politically its a wash. The only real losers are the CIA and the Media.

newsbuff likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This is not about claims of how a microwave was used to listen in on donalds private life.

Russia topic. Go.

4. Ragic

if what youre asking is will Russia be a stain on the republicans the same way Benghazi is a stain on the deomocrats, I answered you. no. trump countered it with wiretapping allegations that have about as much evidence as you have. check mate b1thces.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So... exactly what I said in the opening post?

Dems are spend all day talking about russia this and russia that. Most of the times just random tangents.

Hence "come with actual proof of Russia or just stop it already".

The comparison with Beghazi being, "I hope Dems aren't going to ***** about the same thing for 4 years".

You know, real issues and whatnot

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

part of the russian thing is that for a while, the republicans were leading the anti-russia charge. pretty sure that stems from the fallout of everyone being on reagan's AllAmericanFreedomSpurter for so long, but to now have even the faintest allegations that russia had anything to do with a possible interference in our country and for the republicans to not be freaking out is pretty odd for the dem side (at least for the older parts of it)

7. Ragic

the difference is republicans hate Russians when they have missiles pointed at us and democrats hate Russians when they are desperate for a strawman.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You think russian missiles are not pointing at you?

you should keep in mind Russia has gotten slightly bigger over the last few years. but that is nothing to worry about, must be the fine ukrainian food :)

good job on making everything a divisive issue between repubs and democrats.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'd like to buy one ticket into the "dems vs reps eternal cagematch fight at the expense of the people", thank you.

Geressen likes this.
  10. Ragic

what was this thread supposed to be about again? how much dems suck? ok I can stick to that.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I thought we were already watching that.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

most of us are under the cage floor getting stepped on

davre and Geressen like this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Shut up and hoot

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

i'm trying to throw my pennies up at them to keep going!

SPiEkY likes this.