IS/ST Scrappers

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by guokamoli54, Nov 20, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Was just thinking about the ability scrapper today and after playing with it and watching it be played and realized its very powerful. Then i was thinking about building a BG around it so went and looked up what creatures had the ability and seen it was most common in IS/ST 7 units to exact so if you ran each 2x then you have a few slots left over for your support champs and then what ever non champ runes you would like to play.

Anyone else like the sound of this BG?

Another thought was unsure on if i might play the silent master considering his signature ability would be fairly useless in this BG?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Dont focus on mechanic that is countered by one thing. It doesnt even have synergy with any other ability. you will run into it and whatcha ya gonna do? include couple scrappers and get other cool things in the same bg.

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Always run 2x Stormbunnies in every SP BG. Cheap and very nasty

4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Agree with this. Precision completely counters this deck. FS and ST have spot Precision. I think one or two other factions do to, or at least run Precision champs.

5. guokamoli54

What? Lol

6. guokamoli54

I dont really agree. Precision isnt super prevalent ya BGs may have a champ with it to help there case but thats gonna happen most time. Its like telling someone not to build around stealth because ppl run detection champs? And those are way more common lol Scrapper is one of those abilities that doesnt really require much set up all you have to do is attack.

7. Fentum

Storm bunnies can be vary nasty indeed. Try them out. I use them in SPUD splits.

8. guokamoli54

This split is for IS/ST tho highest density of scrapper units between the two factions. I agree tho i need to get bunnies in my spud beast bg they are good.

Fentum likes this.
  9. Fentum

Agreed. I'd take 2x bunnies in every split

10. TeaNinja

The spot Precision in FS is new, so that's why you haven't seen a lot of it yet. GL.

11. guokamoli54

that GL couldnt seem anymore condescending lol I dont even this BG yet I was just trying to get some constructive thoughts on what ppl think a build around this ability would look like lol

TeaNinja likes this.
  12. Fentum

It would be cool as the main counter would be the ST relic. Most BGs don't run precision or at best treat it like detection with a single champ.

Polite cough... Bok Warden

guokamoli54 likes this.
  13. TeaNinja

I admit I was trying to be a bit of a smart***, I didn't mean to come off condescending though, sorry about that. I just don't want you to be like me and spend shards/poxbox points on a bg, play it once or twice and regret wasting your points on the bg that was hopeful but fell short.

If you face a deck without Precision it could be pretty good. I hope I didn't discourage you, and sincerely gl my friend. I'll follow this thread to see where your journey takes you.

14. guokamoli54

Its all good man lol :) ya ive played for a long time so ive got a fairly reasonable collection so im at the point i dont mind spending points/shards on random ideas like this. im always building weird random jank like this all the time lol but ya ill be investing into this at a later point. im potentially getting a few friends into this game and want to save stuff up to give to them and help get them started

TeaNinja likes this.