Isn't it amusing that the only way to pass a healthcare bill in the US is to make it strictly worse?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, May 4, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

**** and sexual assault is now a pre-existing condition.

States can allow insurance companies to deny care for pre-existing conditions.

Honestly, you can't make this Bane Shift up. Let's see if a couple of million people will lose coverage because the GOP had 8 years to come up with a plan, but still can't get their Bane Shift together.

Meanwhile every other western country gets their whole life covered. What a third world country, indeed.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The best thing about it, is this whole narrative of "healthy people shouldn't be paying for sick people". "good people take care of themselves and don't need healthcare".

Party of the Christians, tell me more. On top of that, it's like these people just don't understand what insurance is. What do you think car insurance does? People who don't crash pay for people who crash, it's mindblowing how this is even a debate. When Paul Ryan gave that presentation about how "healthy people cover the cost of the sick, and we want to change that", I could not even understand how absolutely stupid someone must be to give that presentation. Then I realized how the people watching and agreeing must be over more ********.

I feel very sorry for any American with any sort of health issue. Sucks that you were born in a country that just does not seem to care.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Umadbro? Your rant is so random, misinformed, twisted and incomplete that I cannot even respond. But other liberals will jump up in here and I'm sure you'll have a great libjerk between the lot of you.

newsbuff likes this.
  4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I find it odd you have a presidency that wants to eliminate your first amendment and is attacking free press and nobody in your country is concerned

Tweek516 and Geressen like this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

eh, trump's seemingly figured out how to get elected while saying nothing that isn't taken purely on faith, one way or the other.

either you believe him on x/y/z so you discount what he says about a/b/c, or you believe him on a/b/c so you disregard the x/y/z

obviously not quite as simplified as that, but it's more or less what would happen if the bible ran for president

and baskit, if you or other right-leaning people refuse to engage, then a "libjerk" is indeed the most likely scenario because most of the responses will be closer to each other on the political spectrum

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's a reason why his catchphrase is "believe me".

Any intellectual should be appaled when listening to Trump. How someone so grossely uninformed could become President, says a lot about the country.

Anti-intellectualism, what a movement. The US reaps what it sowed.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  7. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

The time for listening to experts is over

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the madder liberals get, the better I feel about how trump is doing.

Bondman007, SPiEkY and Baskitkase like this.
  9. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Tit for tat politics is not actually productive. While I disagree with most conservative ideas I at least have a real reason and not hur dur liberals are dumb. I suppose blind faith is easier than thinking though so you have that going for you.

Geressen likes this.
  10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

why though? a lot of complaints being made are pretty valid.
    are you so spiteful that you willingly have your own quality of life degrade just so you can see "lefties" get mad

nepyonisdead likes this.
  11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Er... this sentence seems like it got a word mixed up somewhere...

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I can answer this.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Maybe if Americans weren't so obese their healthcare system would be in a better state. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

^incredible logic

15. calisk

Build a wall around mc donalds

Cheaper and would accomplish more

I would be offended to be called a liberal or a Republican in America to me they are synonyms or slang for "ignorant ******"

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    nepyonisdead and Saandro like this.
  16. Ragic

sigh Euro Peons. not liberal or conservative. just stupid.

17. calisk

See this is what I mean. They are so ignorant they don't even know about the rest of the world

It must be nice to be so simple as to be able explain their entire political and world views in one word

nepyonisdead, BurnPyro and Saandro like this.
  18. Ragic

see this is what I mean. just stupid.

19. calisk

Want a cookie chimp? seems you can imitate someone with an opinion but even that is par for the course for a republican that gets told what to think every day.

Made in America amiright?

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Euro peons is a pretty good one, have never seen it before.
    I tip my imaginary hat to it.