Isn't it amusing that the only way to pass a healthcare bill in the US is to make it strictly worse?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, May 4, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Really? Not even the first time today I've heard it.

Republicans are nothing if not unorginal

liberals are far worse to deal with nowadays can't even talk to them without them running away to a safe space claiming you harassed them for not using their 19 pronouns at least Republicans are willing to sit down and discuss what they saw on Fox news while ignoring every word you say....and reality....because a guy in the clouds.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

how many of you guys have been to america and actually talked to, I guess we can use the word 'normal' people here? I am actually wondering if you guys just assume things from our news channels and people online? Genuine question.

3. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

You havent said one thing pertaining to the topic. All your posts in this thread are just *****ing about things and attacking people without making any reasoned or intelligent arguments.

Thanks for the laughs clown! i love watching idiots who think they are smart.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I've done the "reasonable argument" thing before and with Republicans and liberals it's a waste of energy.

what argument is needed to attack the two parties at this point they are publicly layghing stocks around the world but keep in mind all these comments are in response to someone identifying as a republican dismissing arguments because he believes they are liberal.

But for what it's worth I actually like Americans despite my jab at their shitty export quality due to planned obsolesecence but I hate Liberals and Republicans, hope you can understand the difference

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i've talked to a lot of normal americans.

Unfortunately america definitely has the most people who are just blindly dedicated to their shitty ideas of factionalism. such as ragic and baskit here

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Can the fact that america has the dare I say, larger population, affect some views compared to other countries? Let's say healthcare. How hard would it be to provide healthcare, effectively, to the entire population of the USA?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there is this thing called a mirror I think you will enjoy imensly.

lots of americans are completely normal but then I don't ask random strangers about anything that is considered a political issue.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Its certainly for to say that youre operating on a larger scale. However you also manage other things like your army perfectly fine.

Imo, it's a mentality thing. Same reason why education is garbage and ridiculously costy. You either win at life or you don't, that's seemingly the only options in the US. So everyone who doesnt has themselves to blame, Firk em, bootstraps or they werent good people or god etc.

Its probably a two party issue, because im sure not every Republican is homophobic or racist and not every liberal is a leeching little *****. The US just cant seem to get its population properly managed. From veterans to pre-existing conditions, it's just sad to watch.

Ragic is just a ****, but it saddens me how a nice guy like bakki can be so right wing and just seemingly not care. Im probably not getting the whole picture, but still.

/words

Geressen likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This explains the new adjustments to the bill pretty well

10. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Im trying to remember if any of these European libtards ever ranted about a terrorist attack as hard as they do about American politics. im going to enjoy watching the tides of history slowly drown your world view. and if global warming slowly drowns your country, well that's just a plus.

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

wouldn't that be virtue signalling (or whatever it's called)

pretty sure we all agree that terrorist=bad. there's not a lot to do there except vent, which isn't that common an occurrence when it comes to political threads

12. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

"Virtue signalling" is the dumbest phrase and i think less of anyone who uses it.

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm just trying to understand the culture cryingfaceemoji

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

"You guys want Americans to be insured properly, Firking libtards, you support terrorists"

- ****** ragic

:rolleyes:

15. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

"foolish europeans not wanting a repeat of what happened 75 years ago, why don't they infringe on the freedoms of minorities and religions outside of the dominant one?

why do they hate freedom so much they want people who were less fortunate in the lottery of life to have a chance at health!?"

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

lets look at a few usa numbers

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danmun...-hit-10000-per-person-this-year/#5b73fe386dea

this one above is per capita healthcare spending about to be 10000 per year

next lets look at per capita income

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/income/us/

towards bottom it says its around a hair less than 30000 per year

now lets see if we can agree upon these numbers, so please feel free to check etc, i just pulled these up quickly. The numbers are a few years apart 2015-2017 but i think thats close enough.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I left my car running in the driveway just to speed things up a bit. you might want to get your environmental refugee plan worked out.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

paying gas on that teachers salary

lmao *******

Geressen likes this.