Isn't it amusing that the only way to pass a healthcare bill in the US is to make it strictly worse?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, May 4, 2017.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Statistics? Ha, wow, you guys are truly turning the other cheek. Tell me, why exactly is England wanting to bail on the entire Euro "project?" Hmm? Oh, I know, its because they are tired of having refugees (mainly Muslims) shoved down their throat and because they have seen their nations debt ratio skyrocket over the past decade. Go back to the beach holmes and stick your head back in the sand would ya?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The fact that you listed Spain as carrying the others... Are you even literate? So incredibly dumb.

Also, if you choose to ignore statistics in favor of "what people think", that's why you got Trump. Because uninformed people make uninformed decisions. Education, get some.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Britain would be England,Wales and Scotland and if you remember Scotland wanted to stay, so did Northern Ireland which you completely ignored.

also if you remember they are getting out and as of the triggering of article 50 they have two years to form new international deals before the deals the EU made with and for them stop applying.

you're a moron.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    BurnPyro likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I just can't let this idiocy slide

"On 9 June 2012 the Eurogroup held an emergency meeting to discuss how to inject capital into Spanish banks.[82] The IMF estimated the capital needs of the Spanish banks to be about 40 billion euros. The Eurogroup announced intentions to provide up to 100 billion euro to the Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring to the Spanish government.[83] The Spanish government is then expected to give the appropriate amount of money to the respective banks. On 21 June 2012 it was decided that 62,000 million euros would be shared among the Spanish banks in need. The European Union warned that rescued banks are subject to control and Union experts would meet stringent requirements. Since then, the country's borrowing costs have reached levels deemed unsustainable in the long run, raising the prospect of a second aid program for Madrid following the 100 billion euro lifeline it obtained for its banks in June.[84] Spain expects the European Commission, to approve the restructuring plans of the banks needing aid on 15 November 2012 and then to authorize the disbursal of the first credit line of up to 100 billion euros within three weeks after that.[84]

A larger economy than other countries which have received bailout packages, Spain had considerable bargaining power regarding the terms of a bailout.[85] Due to reforms already instituted by Spain's conservative government less stringent austerity requirements are included then was the case with earlier bailout packages for Ireland, Portugal, and Greece.[86][87]

As the EU's fifth largest economy, Spain remains a large concern. In 2011 Mariano Rajoy took over the government with his conservative views, pushing out José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero and his left-wing views. Trying to get Spain out of the highest unemployment rate in the European Union was proven to be harder than expected. The bailout for Spain has been estimated to not be enough to restore the economy. There is a serious debt in the country, and substantial cuts would have to be put in place to restore the economy at this point. The recession has been a concern for a while and shows no sign of lifting any time soon as Spain has yet to meet budget cuts and shows no sign of changing. Many youths are trying to find jobs abroad, creating a problem for the future domestic economy and job market. Rajoy recently proposed a new budget for 2013 that would be very different and would cut government spending by 8.9%. By April 2013, unemployment had risen to 27%."

Spain has been bailed out by the EU, not the other way around. Read it here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–16_Spanish_financial_crisis#2012_financial_bailout

Real question, did you really think Spain was carrying the EU or were you just like "Firk it, I'm uninformed, I'll just list a big country, that'll show those EU guys"? I'm genuinly interested.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i was just responding to you saying greece used to be an empire. the byzantine empire was the last one you could actually call "greek", though at the time they styled themselves as romans. the byzantine empire (which was originally just the eastern half of the full roman empire) has been pretty much completely dead for about 550 years, and towards the end it was an empire in name only. greece as an independent country happened more in the last 100 years, i believe.
    and i was curious what you meant by this

have a bright day

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

obviously he meant the jews, ask profhulk, they control all the banks, they were hitlers best friends

wait

7. Bondman007

Germany was in an extremely poor, almost bankrupt economy. Had it not been for the wealthy billionaire American bankers bailing them out and getting behind the **** regime, Hitler would have never had a chance...
    Wait, those weren't Americans...they were filthy rich GERMAN people. Everyone on here trashing "rich American billionaires" like they are the only ones on the planet. o_O

8. Bondman007

Thanks for the rant. I meant France...take a breath... But thanks for iterating how big of a fail most Euro nations are. Need to take lessons from Germany. Been spanked in two major world wars and still kicking everyone else's butts...

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm just guessing here but I do not think bondman quite gets the intricacies of european countries not the the rebuilding process of europe post WW2

Also re:tarded comments do not cause cells or DNA to be dammaged nor do I believe they cause any sort of effect that does so they will not cause cancer.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How to be ignorant

1. make re-tard-ed comments
    2. brush them off as a mistake
    3. tell someone else they're re-tard-ed
    I forget, all the American Banks were owned by the germans, doh. My bad. Super secret strategies of the globalists in the 20th century.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This revisionist history is so odd. It's like Americans only have a memory of about 5 years. Yea, let's pretend American healthcare wasn't already screwed up before the ACA and that premiums were rapidly rising between 2000 to 2008 - years in which the increase double digits percentages:

[​IMG]

These systemic problems don't happen overnight or with one half-assed bill that is basically the same as previous Republican-sponsored bills.

Geressen likes this.
  12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

My comments about jews are not addressing the entire ethnic group just the portion that are zionists and my claim is that they have manipulated geopolitics to their adavantage since world war one in order to advance their agenda. In the process zionists manipulating geopolitics and US foreign policy Palestine was occupied, Iraq has been destroyed as well as Libya and Syria is next. You have your own interpretation of what people say. I am not sure why you are combining my point of view of politics with Bondman007's ideas. The only conclusion I can come to is that you are overwhelmed with your hatred of the United States and you just lump us "muricans" altogether because we aren't on board with your idea of how the world should be.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am not a conservative. You cheerleaders are all rooting for the same idea, and you lump everyone together who doesn't have the same opinion as you. I am pretty close to a centrist or a libertarian if I could categorize myself with some political label. You act like Americans have control over healthcare policy which is ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is to think that forcing health care professionals at gun point to offer their services to people will change america and fix everything. It won't and it hasn't. Many insurance providers have dropped out of the ACA because the costs are unsustainable for them to remain in the program and make money. People who aren't in the poverty category will not be able to afford health care in the Affordable Care Act. It is not working. I think even revising ACA won't work. The new administration is trying to create a new health care plan which I don't think will work either.
    Healthcare: we cannot afford doctors and hospitals, but we can afford doctors and hospitals with a gigantic new government bureaucracy piled on top of it all. Mmmmkayyy....

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I would just like to say black and yellow are colours that suit your political ideology.

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What does this mean??? Oh anarcho capitalism ok I get it.

16. Bondman007

Having the government foot the bill and drive the country to bankruptcy isn't either...

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Lol

It's okay for me to lie because your plan might cause X! No need for me to back that up Firk the poor.

Ok then.

18. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

this thread is still going on?

the new act is Bane Shift, it's worse then the old act in numerous ways.

it's irrelevant if the old health care act was the worst thing ever written, if trump makes it worse.

I mean we at that point are arguing two different things. You want to argue tooth and nail about how bad "obama care is" but most of the world is talking about how bad trump care just made it. many nations around the world have functioning health care systems, if for some reason you believe America can't be one of them then you need to ask yourself why that is.

perhaps you need ot pass regulation laws on medication to prevent companies from driving prices up allowing insurance companies to cover people for less costs, and reduce medical costs in hospitals.

perhaps the insurance companies themselves are looking to make far too much profit of an individual and their claim to lack of profits is simply a a sore butt about reduced profits from the previous years, I personally would like to see the financial reports of every insurance company making that claim.

any number of things could be done to make surviving in america reasonable, but at the end of the day if it doesn't make the rich richer nobody cares over there

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Ohmin, BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I think he means this
    [​IMG]

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

both right, it's the anarcho-capitalist /libertarian colours

Yellow for cowardly greed and black for evil. the combination a warning to the poisonous and self destructive nature of it.
    [​IMG]
    no offense to bees.