Jakei King [ST/FW]

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kristian Skjold, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

First of all.. I apologize for my lack of english language skills ^^ But i hope you all will understand what i mean.

"I'm no betrayer.. I've just seen what great things i can do with the help of the natural phenomenon known as death"
    "A frozen Abyssal fiend is a beautiful sight.. Death.. is almost just as beautiful*

PORTRAIT:
    A Jakei standing in Heavy regal armor. He's holding a Greatsword that's slightly glowing dark. His right arm is starting to decay and becoming undead.

Faction: ST/FW
    Race: Jakei
    Class: Warrior
    Nora: 90
    Rarity: Exotic

DMG 12
    SPD 6
    RNG 1-2
    DEF 2
    HP 53

Attack: Frost
    Arctic
    Majestic - rank 2
    A Jakeis love..
    Champion gains Pacified for 5 rounds whenever an opposing Jakei Frost Queen is deployed.
    Betrayal
    Champion looses this ability and gain race: Undead, Boon of the undead and Immortality. Ability will only work if there's friendly FW units in play.
    Equip: King Jae'tha's Greatsword of the forgotten.
    Opposing viewpoints
    Jakei King Jae'tha - Jakei Frost queen
    Mythical

Upgrades
    Frost acolyte
    Damage shield: Magical
    Tough 2
    Ally: Forsaken wastes

The idea around this Champion is to make a better connection between Forsaken wastes and Savage tundra.. So far we mostly got the hoarfrost and whisperghast.. so it would be really awesome to see something new in these splits :)
    I've designed this rune to not be way too overpowered.. because that's not what poxnora needs atm. :) His role is to tank melee units. As you see i've given him an EQUIP ability that will prevent him from gettin equipped by other stuff. i'll list the equipment at the bottom.

Maybe some of you guys are thinking "Wth is that? Roleplay champion? "A Jakei's Love" Whaat?" And yes.. that might be a bit roleplay-stylish.. But i call it a semi-counter ^^

And BY THE WAY... I'm still not sure about the Nora cost.. but i'm not sure it would be totally wrong.

"Forged in the depths of Elsari, this sword is destinied to spread betrayal in family.. and even in races"

Equipped champion gains attack: Loss of life and Fear. Equipment can not be destroyed and will only dissapear when equipped champion is dead.

But feel free to give some critique. I'm brand new at designing runes. :)

Peace!
    Malandur/Skjold92

xRugolth likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I created an alternative version of this champ ST only in a separate thread

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014