Just a few things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

1. It's the holidays and there's barely 100 people online, so good job on that.
    2. Im probably going to be told to be patient, but 2 years waiting for the same expansion, is more than enough.
    3. It was something about balance patches, but im having a hard time remembering what those are.
    4. Grintmaw Bouncer has a -25 nora manual cost reduction. So good job on making an Algorithm and sticking too it guys!
    5. Sokolov is the new Developer, welcome him to the gang guys! (Wait that's a secret)
    6. I recently spent $15 on this game and I feel like burning it would have served a better use.
    7. This games at a worse state than when SoE owned it, so that's something impressive.
    8. We told you not to rush the steam relaunch but you decided too anyway, and look how that panned out.
    9. You should give AA a manual cost reduction of -25 nora, that will be a sufficient nerf!
    10. Threads probably going to be deleted soon enough.
    11. I would be extremely grateful Senshu if you finally grasped the concept of passive aggressive insults and ban me.

Have fun.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10. Skywing imperator has a -20 manual cost reduction and is still one of the most shoeboxed runes of all time. (#datalgorithm)
    11. KF and IS are getting boring, I'm looking forward to seeing ST everywhere again.
    12. Al the usual

But as usual, everything is soonTM Ronin so criticism is invalid and frowned upon. How dare we not keep the faith and blindly defend an organisation that hasn't proven being capable yet as if they were a long established and respected team of highly adept individuals? Everyone complaining is a troll, huh.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

13. I don't want to see a bunch of FS or FW.
    14. I'm not even playing the game anymore until we get patches.
    15. Halfgod sucks.

Nebron and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Sok the destroyer of GAMES is back.. is this for real ?
    My God , run and hide guys END IS UPON US !!!
    Call Corpse he was the only Game designer I respected even if he didn't balance he game right all the OP stuff balanced itself up.
    In hes era Pox Nora had high ranked elite who was fun 2 watch ,rich player base , you had trading where even stores trading limited stuff , you had super fun combos , games where faster... just bring Corpse back and hire Sok as janitor or something.
    Don't give Sok another chance to kill us.

5. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Yeh the game thrived under corpse!

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Fo the record, steam rush was to keep the "contract", otherwise they would have need to repay everything so it doesnt matter if it didn't work as a new player surge, the fact that it's there available is a tool that might be used in the future.

7. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I liked what Sok did with the mutation theme, could have been better yeah but i liked it

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We've been saying how to redo a steam relaunch from before the even bought the game to right when they bought it to the week after they bought it etc etc.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Wow, the same old people complaining. Why am I not surprised?

DarkJello and Osidan like this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the old people complaining about people complaining

go back to playing single player and not caring about the game, I don't expect an AI fanatic to understand

Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well you're always welcome to create a thread, instad of complaining to the few people who actually bother creating threads. Funnily enough if all us complainers stopped posting, then you would probably only get 1 new thread per week.

12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

it would be me trolling

do you really want that?

13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

that feel when forum is more fun than actual game

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

All they have to do is fix the game so that it draws a large number of people and posts like this will be diluted with all the happy posts.

Problem is, though, they'd have to address p much everything on that list first.

Or, hey, just continue on making very slow progress, I'm sure it will all work out.

Skeezick and SPiEkY like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So, Pox the last 3 years?

Skeezick, Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  16. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

16. Happy New Year to one and all!
    17. Life sucks worse than this game ever will, but by all means keep acting like the fate of Pox is super critical.
    18. Don't worry so much.
    19. Find joy in small things.
    20. Peace be upon thee. And such. Virtual amen.

17. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

KF players like this because they are goddam hippies and their faction is in such a good spot they don't have to worry about anything. They are living like French Montana.

18. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Just boring. I login from time to time, but I don't know why since every time I do, I feel like getting my prostate examined . I play CS GO, although a different genre, I find joy in it.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    Netherzen likes this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

20. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Boring ad hominem. :/ read #19 and #20 again. It is still not too late for the blessing of evolved thought to enlighten thy soul. (Strat is to "kill" with kindness). ;)