Just got my 30k gold, whats best

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by vitor, Jul 29, 2014.

1. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

So, after finally getting 30k gold, what is the best way to spend it?
    Buying a theme deck and selling the exos and rares or buying the 10 extended pack?

2. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I'd say going for the extended pack since you have a chance of getting legendary runes.

3. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

the exos and rares an all runes of the Pre Theme decks, you can sell and change and burn in forgue menu ¿?

4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

if really so, I would like to see the runes on every predesigned theme...

5. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, and you can check the decks here: http://guidescroll.com/2012/02/poxnora-beginners-guide/. It is an outdated web site, but the rune list is still the same.

Tal3234 likes this.
  6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

extended box

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

8. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

I had an old acc before, and received 10k from the 7th pox anniversary and something like 5k leftovers from the old decks =D
    In your opinion Ragic, just for poxbox points, should I buy bonesaw or 10extended pack?

9. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

The extended box is the best thing you can buy with gold imo

10. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

it depends on if youre trying to make a deck to play the game, or simply increase the value of your collection. if youre trying to make a skelie deck from nothing, bonesaw. if youre trying to amass pox wealth, extended box and poxbox.

11. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

get the box and tell us if u get lucky

12. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Per gold spent, taking into account rune forge and poxbox, the extended box has more bang for the buck. If you have a limited collection and bg building is difficult, snag a theme deck