Just had another go on ps4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

unbeliveable hard work every single step of the way from the runes loading to building a deck to moving champs and attacking. Absolutely Firking terrible you should be ashamed.

That is all.

Axeraiser likes this.
  2. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

Strange how some people can easily maneuver. I have played a few PS4 lately and they all seemed to manage it in time.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

this is a very helpful thread. good job

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if you are used to pc and try ps for a game like this, it will feel clunky even if working properly. we already know the ps operation wasn't good. so? the game is made for and good for pc.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Coming from the guy that has never made a useful thread, attacks others people's threads and flat out denies helping new players. Your a hoot man

Never forget how helpful you were here

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/strongest-bg.28667/

6. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Perhaps, eventually, they can do the rollback to the pc client if pox doesn't take on ps4.
    On a different note, did anyone play 2v2 on the new client? Is it playable?

7. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

The controls take a long while to get used to, once you do they ain't so bad.

The deck manager takes about the same time to load as it takes to make a cup of tea.. which is handy.

Far from unplayable when you get used to it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I very much enjoyed the positive nature of your post. A nice cup of tea solves most challenges.