just want to say you guys got great champs

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by calisk, Feb 7, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

been running st/sp split elementals with a kb focus, almost every champ in my deck is sp because your units are solid, comparing elementals is almost a joke, so figured I'd just say, good job on some good units.

limone1981 likes this.
  2. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Be the Chaos of the Elements be with you! post your bg @calisk even if is a split one.

3. calisk

sure, maybe you can give some suggestions on improvements.

champs
    arroyo rift lord x2
    crystal phoenix x1
    crystal yeti x2
    dawnmist x1( force barrier, weighty )
    jangar arcanist x2
    lightning elemental x2
    peaks ifrit x2
    sonic elemental x2
    whirling quarry x2

Spells

avalanch x1
    cleansing storm x1
    summon ice block x2
    force barrier x2
    gale x2
    swap x2
    vertical push x1

Relics
    stone trap x1
    resistance x1

Equipment
    Cyclops eye belt x1

Comments :
    so I'm still testing some things, with this bg, i'll be honest I'm also a meh deck builder so i'm open to suggestions as it takes me like 50-100 games of testing to ever get a bg to somewhere i'm happy.

The jangar architects are a test unit that's so far going pretty well, they create their own knockback block for 0 ap, and when buffed and wearing a cyclops eye belt can almost always guarntee a 46 damage double attack, but their may be better options.

I use summon ice blocks instead of cott's due to them being significantly cheaper and having a drastically reduced CD, this deck needs on demand blocks almost every turn you want to attack so you want your blocks to be as cheap as possible to produce.

aside from that everything is mostly self explanatory, with the threat of resistance giving everything slam no unit is a minor threat, even the little rift spirits produced by riftlord are deadly threats because they are both slammers and slam walls at the same time.

the st champ choices are meh, honestly most are just filler as st elementals are not designed for this type of deck, that said crystal phoenix with slam is an unexpected threat to many opponents who are used to him being nothing. I also will probably switch the crystal yeti's for elemental cores...simply because they are faster units, and the chip damage helps get things to a point they can be killed via kb

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Gnomes likes this.
  4. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I'm personally not a big fan of the sonic elemental and probably I will substitute with the stormbunny ( basically a smaller version of the Lightning Elemental ) or a couple of arroyo: the eye for detection ,replicate ( with the crystal phoenix healing on deploy) and logistic life siphon, and the flamewisp for dispelling blows or the Echo for more range+ gale Ability ( I know you dislike it) and dread Field.

5. calisk

his sonic burst does 25 damage and his aura works well if you just need a few extra points off of a slam, aside from that it's just nice to have a teleporter as with slam you often need to get behind a target

6. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I split too and have been killing it with bunnies and crack the earth and the elemental relic. All of my champs have slam, I use sky break dragon and they get mobility to just go around and slam champs around plus I get +1 speed. AT one point I had bunny at 11 spd. Oh and of course I use GALE ...I do not know how everything else about my bg is working out due to they DC or quit before I can play the rest of it.

7. calisk

my original plan was to use a skybreak dragon, but then I realised I rarely want to deploy my st side of champs, and without that he's very lack lustre.

8. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Well you could use zemi relic and Janar could move it. I find Sky break being used for zemi is quite un expected. The mobi and extra speed is quite worth it

9. calisk

tried the zemi relic because I saw xazn using it to amazing success, but every time I tried to use it it just got blown up in some form or fashion

10. calisk

Storm bunny was the right call though sonics are still in I made room else where for them among a number of other improvements

limone1981 likes this.