Kalasle's FF Tier List -- PS4 -- 8/30/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

this post is useless

SireofSuns likes this.
  2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Ice tarrain is only 6 turns. But of course there are other ways to generate arctic terrain ;)

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

You're allowed to have open opinions on game balance as a moderator? (I kid). :)
    You only have a half-heart? LoZ Newb. I guess you kinda have to be like that to be a mod. I care way too much to ever be one. :(

4. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

No, no. See, you're looking at this all wrong. See, I liked your post. You got +1 like, that means it isn't useless.

That also means your wrong, therefore I win in my imaginary argument of whether to be intrigued or terrified of your profile pic.

Etherielin and saromon50 like this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I know this is a bit old but no way is ST flying T2.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Do you think that it is better? I haven't really seen the deck for a while. Could be fair as a 1.5, though, if they get enough AP.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

1.5 at least. Maybe 1.25. There are enough meta flyers now that you are are not branching too far from ST goodstuff.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Not going to be any more precise than 1/1.5/2. Will put them at 1.5 for now.

9. Tweek516

Yeah I would agree with 1.5, been running them with pretty good success. Hovering around rank 8 - 12 with them.

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

St flying is at least tier 2, I would value yetis worse at a tier 3/2.5 depending on the opponent if you were curious.

11. Tweek516

Okay, mad respect for you and all you are like the ST player but... Youre wrong. I am definitely not good enough to get top 10 with a tier 2 bg. Doing half a mobi every turn for free is crazy strong.

And yetis seem like tier 1.5 to me. 2 at the lowest.

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Decks like flying and attrition and sand are basically "good stuff" variants, so unless the whole faction is the tank (hint: it's not) it will be competitive.

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i also think sand is in a really good spot. a lot of champs got sandstriker. the demon scorpion has def 3 dmg 19 on sand for 65ish nora. locust has sandstrike too... and verdict of derifos is a nice spell. its like sl meta with less skeeziks and more sand gen

14. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I said at least 2, you didn't make clear which direction you were disagreeing with on the comment.

Yeti's have some issues which is why I rank them lower then flyers. 2 is about as high as I'd rank them either way

15. Tweek516

Oh damn misread sorry thought you meant tier 2 or lower.

16. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Sand blast is op. -3 damage for 8 turns versus SL give me a break lol. Not to mention it deals flat damage, on low cost units.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Skeletons t1 - > t1.5
    Unsure on DTB status for decks right now, but not going to change current set without more input

Considering dropping FW attrition to t1.5. The deck is really good, but I'm not sure I can justify t1 when it has a 2/8 against any SL deck that wants it.

18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Is it me or has SL been near tier 0 for about a year now?

19. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

can you really make a relevant tier list when the pop is so low?

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yes