Kalasle's FF Tier List -- PS4 -- 8/30/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Apr 4, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Also I would argue Witches are Tier 1.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't know if it's just the playstyle fits me or what, but Semis are/were the easy/strongest FS BG for me. Managed to even get Baller to rage a couple times.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I think vashals should be tier one.

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Trees and moga are tier 1

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I think your "Decks to Beat" and "Tier 1" list are missing some bgs, and have some that arent really that strong.
    Good effort, though.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This is an amazing thread! I have played both witches and FW meta, and FW meta is definitely a 1 and Witches definitely a 1.5...

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Goblins are tier 1.75

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

By Trees I mean pure tree decks without any De'lim pieces. I have De'lim up in DTBs.

I think Moga are great, but haven't seen enough games of them yet to be convinced that they can ignore their theoretical weaknesses. They are definitely one of the edge BGs.

That's another BG really close to making the tier 1 list. Maybe that one should swap out for Dragons.

Thanks for that. Added them to the trash section.

9. Ballballer

Idk about trees then, but I still think they are really good.

I'm playing moga right now. They are a top deck, believe me. Inferno has basically said FU to the tome/tomb combo that FW used to be able to roll them with and they are solid across the board.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm not really worried about them holding up to FW, rather, forms of AoE put out by things like ST -- those get a lot of damage against the number of targets Moga produces. I think Inferno actually doesn't solve the FW thing, though, because a FW deck should and can screen for their most important relics by dropping Banner and Skull in the right places. Inferno makes killing the screen a better value proposition, but even double Seism doesn't guarantee access to that global damage. I haven't seen any Moga v ST matches lately, so that's why I haven't bumped them up to tier 1. I'll try to catch more games of you or someone else playing them.

11. Ballballer

okay, I promise theyre tier 1 though hahaha. ghern general solves a lot of issues and they can heal like crazy with mika+2 moga chefs+sustainer

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Right, I forgot that Designate Flagbearer exists.

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I find it outrageous that yetis aren't in any list. :(

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

See the note at the very bottom -- tier 1.5. Moved that tag to the top so that people would see it.

Lushiris likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Truly?

16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yetis are VIP's, they should always be in every list. If you check that "old" perfume commercial where people are picked to enter a party, if you put it in slow motion you'll see a yeti.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Several decks are waiting on tier 1, pending watching more games from people who know how to play them: Semis, Witches (non-Rite), Voil, and Worms. Reasoning -- Voil get multi-swarm after the Cavern changes, which may be of a type to avoid direct counters; Semis do a lot of damage and have great champs, and might have the versatility and strength to stand out from the pack so long as their terrain isn't really a problem; Witches are all over the place, which might be a result of material power rather than perceived power; Worms might be insane enough to move to DTB, or niche enough to stick in 1.5, but it's just really hard to say.

So, if anyone plans on playing these decks, or has names of especially good players who use them, please let me know so I can watch them. @doubtofbuddha has been playing Voil and says he might play Semis, I know @Cydna plays Semis sometimes, and plenty of people have been hanging around BM league with Witches. Particular names would be dandy, especially if you've seen someone doing something really special with these (or any) decks.

18. Ballballer

I played voils recently. They arent tier 1

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Atmo plays semis and elves. I cant remember his full name but he was the last person I played last night.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Do you have a list with upgrades at which I could look? I'm mainly interested in a deck that uses every source of Caverns for the 50+ HP on kills, so if that's exactly what you were running, I'll take it under advisement.