Karmavore

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Karmavore, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

[​IMG]

Faction KF:
    Flavour text: "This forest is filled with so many gross bugs... AAAACK a spider, squish it!" "NO YOU FOOL......!"
    Last words from the Burbrak Brothers

Race: Demi-god
    Attack: Psychic
    Range: 4-7
    Health: 54
    Dmg: 15
    Defense: 2
    Nora Cost 85

Abilities:
    Dissipate
    Spellswallower
    Karmatic Release (this champion deals an attack against opposing champion that killed it for 50% of max HP, if this champion is killed by a spell or global effect, this champion then deals the 25% of this units HP globally to opponent's units, DOT's still trigger Karmatic Release.)
    Instant Karma: (when this champion kills an opposing unit this champion looses 25% of max health and gains +1dmg permanently, when a friendly champion dies this champion gains 25% of max hp, and -dmg permanently)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I like the idea of it. Get the hp down to 45 maybe?

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

4. Skullferno

The idea of it sounds really OP but if you read the abilities the more the creature kills the more dmg itself takes. So it would be at beast a support/global support character. Nora itself though should be around 89 nora.

5. anahuac1

anahuac1 The King of Potatoes

no dont take hp down is perfect how it is ^_^

6. anahuac1

tht b cool if they actually make it

7. Skullferno

It's perfectly OP. KF doesn't need huge range tanky champs and with the abilities this guy is packing he needs to be a squishy target.

8. anahuac1

it have dissipate though he wont do a lot of dmg. If anything take dissipate off and make his range 2-4

9. Skullferno

I rather see something else for KF. Perhaps a insectoid race of Bee People.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. Skullferno

If anything keep dissipate on nerf def to 0 and give him 50 hp tops and make him 82 nora. Read his abilities closely. He is a solid sniper that hurts when you kill him.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I just don't think it should be named freaking karmavore. Talk about presumptious

SaintKiwi likes this.
  12. Skullferno

Also if this gets made than every faction needs an "Enforcer of *insert mystical force* for their faction.

13. anahuac1

dont worry skull is fanmade not but greens.

14. Skullferno

I could see Enforcer of Karma as the name.

15. Skullferno

Not worrying at all :D just trying to throw my two pennies in. Karma is a huge KF zealot so ofc he would make this a little to powerful. I would do the same for FS.

anahuac1 likes this.
  16. anahuac1

yeah true

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Besides it being named after me this champ is basically kf doomy 2.0 (the old one. Same stats as the old one dmg/hp/def also had same range and dissipate evidentaly no one found it to be op in fact is was buffed to god mode compaired to the old counter part.

I'm open to changing him a bit, like for instance taking him down to 45 hp/0 def and making him range 1-4 instead of another range tagger but again I want him to replicate my old favourite kf doomy.

Just for the record who cares about eh name it was a joke more than anything leave it to baller to get offended.

18. Skullferno

I wouldn't even mind it having 1-5 range 50 hp and 1 def. Maybe nerf dmg to 14 and get rid of dissipate but leave nora at 80

19. Skullferno

Picture view, I see maybe like Aspect of Life but it's Ying Yang colored and the colors are always shifting because lets say Green (Good) and Black (Evil) are always shifting in the forest. That could even go into an ability:

Shift of Power
    If there are more friendly champions is 5 spaces champ gains green and gets Mass Heal 3 and Cleansing Aura but becomes pacified
    If there are more enemies in 5 spaces champ gets black and gets +dmg +def and gains dmg armor magic 3 but gains pariah & depression

20. Skullferno

" The Forest itself has a judge, jury, and executioner."-Aspect of Life

Karmavore likes this.
  21. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'd hardly call myself a zealot I'm the one that pushed the initial nerf on bullseye remember.