Kas Supreme (ST)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by KingJad, Mar 3, 2014.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Kas Supreme
    "True power is created in the mind and passed on to the body, Kas have perfected both body and soul"

Artwork:
    A Jakei levitating force choking a kanen assassin within the palace of J'orea

Faction: ST

Race: Jakei
    Class: Monk
    Nora: 84
    Rarity: Rare

DMG 13
    SPD 6
    RNG 2-5
    DEF 1
    HP 39

Attack: Psychic
    Arctic
    Kas Raja
    Amplify: Psychic
    Immunity: Psychic
    Majestic - 1
    Levitate (This champion gains flying and mobility for 2 turns) CD:4

Upgrades:
    Blessed
    Projection
    Reflexes - 1
    Dodge - 1

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    blazinsoul and xRugolth like this.
  2. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

this rune would be op adjust resistances and range , maybe resistance one for them and range 2-5 ?

3. KingJad

thee point of this rune is to give st a broader range most st champs are 4-7 or 5-8 or 3-5 few have low min and fairly high max range im not suggestion a 1-8 but another 2-6 would be a nice inclusion resistances can be adjusted however ill do that now

blazinsoul likes this.
  4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

3-7 ... Swap+Projection...is kinda... crazy. How r u gnn kill this guy... not to mention Kas Guide spawning pupils everywhere.

And I personally never really liked multiple Resistances that's not maxed out. Its like an overcrowding effect. Whats the reason behind Resistance:Fire 1, Phy 1 (on Upgrades), but Res: Magical 2?

2-5/3-6 is already really good. Given how Kas (1) have Nohkan Do and CAN actually take some damage in given its a pseudo-oblivion shield. You shouldn't be afraid of trading 1hit - 1hit since you have dodge anyways... +this guy have Blessed, essentially giving him +5-15HP if not straight up one-rounded.
    and (2) You debuff em with Slow and stuff. Its obviously strong 1v1.

Oh several questions:
    (1) What role does he fill within the Kas module? Is there anything that he offers? Projections? I know for a fact that Projection Jakeis works good with Crystals given the small amount of Jakei can be played if you wanted to REALLY focus on Crystals, so Projection/Images takes care of that Endless Devotion limitations.

(2) as a Supreme, does he not have Majestic?

(3) Possible combos (imo) with the Kas people is Death Sentence. A supreme (royalty) kinda jakei putting up death sentence isn't that weird.

(4) A mythical Jakei Kas with Ferren Focus?

jayscales1 likes this.
  5. KingJad

I feel Kas should begin to transition into a psychic faction if you will of jakei.. there are maybe 1o champions within ST that actually have attack: psychic a few of them having separate themes I feel the Kas should be this psychic sect and it is befitting to them these champions not being split runes themselves would be able to be incorporated into a split faction with possibly FS

blazinsoul likes this.
  6. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Jakei Facepainter + Kas Guide (That is a psychic deck just by itself)
    Regarding the suggestion... range 2-6 is too much with the available equipment in ST. Keeneye or Ice Bracer will be able to adjust any champs to the desired range. With this stats and upgrades rage 2-4 or 3-5 is sufficiently competitive.

7. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

I don't play enough ST to judge the rune as a whole, but I know 2-6 range will be too much. 2-5 units are extremely flexible units. Main reason why 2-6 would be too much is because no average unit would be able to reach and make an attack against the champion (SPD 8+ required; not accounting for Multiattack). Then, the 2-x unit can simply disengage and make another attack in most cases. And then you're putting Majestic 2 on it..

8. KingJad

good point

blazinsoul likes this.