Kavanaugh

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

But it's more fun to type !=.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I believe you are being sarcastic.
    So you do NOT want to throw bad men in prison if they are white?

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Your the only person who implied it was coordinated, I simply posted the webpage. :)

4. super71

Your special in your own way Gerry, don’t let anyone tell you differently.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The messaging from right wing media and GOP politicians has been that the whole thing was a coordinated effort by the Democrats.

And why is it you seem incapable of actually discussing the various issues and points and largely seem able to only post snarky comments?

I feel like every time I try to treat you like a human being you make me regret my effort.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    davre, nepyonisdead and Geressen like this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I just treat him as one part half of a comedy duo.
    (a very mediocre one.)
    and one part cartoonish caricature.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  7. super71

I never said it was coordinated by Democrats, again you did.

I’ve realized when I’m fighting an uphill endless battle, your a liberal you see one side of things that’s fine, why waste my time going back and forth for us both to disagree ? Seems counter productive, also honestly I just don’t have 30 minutes to answer all the Bane Shift you post with all your free time.

You support whatever is fashionable this week, and in another thread said you support an open border policy, which is completely ridiculous and idiotic and explains why you support thousands of illegal migrants coming here. You agreed migrants are an economic drain, and then think an open border policy is a good idea ? How would taxes work with open borders around the world, who would pay for all the people who don’t work, who pays for their children’s college, medical, housing ? How would governments work or run ? How would militaries work, would we still need one ?

This to me sounds a lot like a new world order comment, with one government, one currency etc. People with your sort of radical thinking are why America is falling behind and failing. All these ideas, but no clear cut way on how to implement them, or any common sense to see how it would impact everyone.

You have a either a very very dangerous mindset and should probably take those ideas elsewhere, or your under the mid guided impression everyone would just get along and co exist. Granted I’m all for the second option, but I have enough common sense to acknowledge how ridiculous that idea is.

You seem like a smart dude, but you seem very naive about how the world is. A lot of privilege typically comes from a person being in a safe and economically sound environment.

Took 5 minutes by the way, before you say I had time to write this but not look through your stuff.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  8. super71

Also again you’d be naive if you didn’t believe someone was talking in all these migrants ears and telling them we had to take in all asylum seekers, which is also a false statement.

“If someone comes to the US without legal papers and then applies for protection — anytime within a year of when he or she enters — he or she is considered for asylum”

To get either refugee status or asylum, an individual has to prove two things:

1. He or she has been persecuted
    2. The persecution was because of his/her race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.
    Don’t see anything about gangs and poverty there, do you ?

“Typically, refugee status is not granted just based on economic need or because a family lives in a bad neighborhood or poverty. It's typically defined fairly narrowly — the state, for example, that was targeting political activists and they need to get out of the country for fear of prosecution or even death“

They have also been offered jobs and safe haven in Mexico which voids there asylum seeking in the United States for fear of poverty and gangs, which by law you can’t even seek asylum for. Do some homework bud, all of you liberals should.

Your not loyal to the United States and never have been, it’s been very clear from the get go.