KF Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Xirone, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

When I find a bug relating to KF, I'll post it here. When a bug is fixed, I'll take it off the list.

Devotee of De'lim (Ability)- The text of the ability mentions it has a cooldown of 1 but, in-game, you can use it as many times as you like.

Chains of Amareth (Ability)- The text mentions that the ability does not stack but it does. If you have two Chained Fae in play, affected champions get a 10 Nora refund and +10 HP (both Chained Fae lose HP).

Recharge (Ability)- If you use Recharge several times in a single turn, sometimes it bugs out and stops working. For example, I used Recharge on a Nectar Fairy who has 10 Charges. I used Heal Champion, used Recharge twice, use Heal Champion again, used Recharge again and, instead of reducing the CD on Heal Champion, it didn't do anything. The next turn, Recharge continued to not work properly.

Numerous and Bulwark: Fairy- The text for Numerous mentions that a champion with the ability counts as three champions for the purposes of Surge and Bulwark. When a champion with Bulwark: Fairy is out (Faeguard Nullbeast), the Numerous champion (Moonlit Fae) only counts as one.

Bullseye (Spell)- The text mentions that friendly units gain Skirmisher but they aren't getting Skirmisher.

Guarded: Garu (Ability)- This ability does not work.

Ancestral Avenger- This is a rare bug. If you have an Elven Illusionist in play, and an Ancestral Avenger in play, and then your opponent deploys an Ancestral Avenger, your Ancestral Avenger dies ones the Illusion is created. Perhaps this has something to do with the Illusion having Mythical?

Starshine (Ability)- Doesn't stack properly (see below for details).

Uproot (Ability)- When Uproot is used, it does not take away the +10 HP that was gained when Take Root was used.

Dragonbark Protector (Champion)- The text of the Dragonbark ability mentions that the relic is spawned with 15 HP but it actually has 20 HP in-game. Also, you can use Grimlic's Mirror on the champion, not the relic, and the new champion doesn't have to go through the relic phase (it deploys as the champion).

Timber Wolves (Champion)- It looks like Timber Wolves is bugged again. The champions can correctly be deployed but the "real" Timber Wolf gains +3 DMG for every Timber Wolf within 5 spaces while the copies do not receive the +DMG buff. I had a single Timber Wolf with 8 copies around it and it had 32 DMG while each of the copies only had 8 DMG.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Xirone

When a bug is fixed, I'll post it here.

Fire for Effect (Fixed)- I've played two separate daily skirmishes where, as soon as I cast Fire for Effect, the game freezes. Test it out to see if it is, somehow, unstable in-game.

KF Avatar- On the Rune Manager it mentions that the KF Avatar has Harden 6 (mine is at level 50). In-game, the Avatar does not have Harden.

Elven Prodigy- She has Blindfolded and Precision. Precision bypasses the effects of Blindfolded. When equipped with a Burning Oak Seed, she can still attack normally.

Devotee of De'lim (Ability)- It seems like the +2 DMG part of the ability isn't working. I summoned a Sapling from the Wood Marshal Druid, used Sacrifice of De'lim, and my champs didn't gain any damage. The other benefits did work, however.

Starshine (Ability)- It seems to be triggering more often that it seems it should. I can't quite figure out how it is dispersing Majestic but it seems to be handing it out often.

Elven Prodigy- The regular version of the champ was given Unequippable but the Gold version didn't get it. The Gold version of Elven Prodigy can still be equipped.

Skylancer (On KF Avatar)- This ability does not work. I attacked a flying champion with my KF Avatar (Skylancer 3) and it did 20 DMG instead of 26 DMG. The attacked champion has 0 DEF.

Timber Wolves- He's bugged again. If you deploy him, only one summoned champ shows up and it has x3 of all the abilities. He accrues 24 AP per round but freezes if you try to use more than 8 AP.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  3. Xirone

Updated. I moved Fire for Effect to the fixed column.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  4. Xirone

Updated. I moved the Harden bug to the fixed category and added Elven Prodigy to the bug list.

5. Xirone

Updated. I added Starshine to the list.

6. Xirone

Updated. I added Chains of Amareth, Bulwark: Fairy, and Recharge to the list.

7. Xirone

Updated. The Gold version of Elven Prodigy didn't get Unequippable.

8. Xirone

Updated. I moved some of the fixed bugs to the appropriate category.

@Senshu
    Devotee was partially fixed but it still costs 0 AP to use and has a CD of 0 (eventhough it should cost 2 AP and have a 2 turn CD).

9. Xirone

Updated. Timber Wolves have a very large bug.

Karmavore likes this.
  10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

A pretty significant bug I noticed today messing around in single player: bullseye does not give skirmisher any more.

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Swiftwind:
    dosent apply unstoppable too units in AoE. (applys but no visual ability indication is shown)
    Guarded Garu: Is still bugged, not giving +2ap/4 dmg in AoE 5.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  12. Xirone

Thanks for the bug reports, I updated the main post.

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I can confirm the Timberwolves bug.. I thought it was because I was playing him with Vinetouch.. Apparently it's not tho.. The rune is displaying some weird numbers as well as having 3 attacks/x3 of all of the timberwolves ability, aswell as not showing up on the map... o_O

14. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

Starshine: Doesn't stack properly.

Description says it adds an additional rank of Majestic, however if a champion is close enough to two Starlight Sylphs to be the targat of both, only one rank of Majestic is given total. Starshine is not triggered on the 2nd Sylph.

Additionally, (this may be WAI based on description) When a second champion moves within starshine distance of one of the Sylphs it will gain majestic, however the first champ (still within range of the other Sylph) loses majestic, and does not remain the target of starshine on the 1st Sylph.

It is sort of a unique scenario, and not gamebreaking in any way, however it seems like it beared mentioning. I assume this is an issue when a hidden "starshine" effect triggered on the target champ, and a condition that does not trigger "starshine" a 2nd time.

PS. Not sure how a starlight effects units that have majestic on base (i.e. Aspect of Life) and whether or it will gain Majestic 2 from Majestic 1. I will test this later and update this post.

15. Xirone

Updated. Timber Wolves and Elven Prodigy (LE) have been fixed.

16. Xirone

Found a rather rare bug with Ancestral Avenger

17. thegne

thegne The King of Potatoes

it gives one wolf summon statis , it has 3x atcks and 0 hp ,24ap but u can only move it 8 ap then nothing

18. Xirone

So you're right, it wasn't fixed. Putting that back...

19. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

Also, Xirone, this Starlight bug is different than the original one. I don't know if you thought maybe it was an old post, but wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked.

Xirone likes this.
  20. Xirone

Added.