KF Council Revote

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Molosse, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

So I know who the new Council member is and i'm relatively confident that he/she will deal with the issues as they come however I'm curious why a revote was not called, similar to the ST revote?

I mean sure I'd probably just vote for h0spy but still, the point stands.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I thought there would be a revote but, perhaps, the devs realized the results of the last vote would still be valid. At any rate, I am interested in seeing when he does!

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Who done won?

I vote for xirone. Others are good too.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm in for Council, however it's not to say that everyone can't participate in these PCRs.

Etherielin and DarkJello like this.
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think that what's happening at the ST election will invalidate any further attemp for democracy on council elections.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Well everyone just thinks they're the right person for the job. Egos are a *****.

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I was talking more about alt usage and such.

8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Well, I kind of think stability is important otherwise there's a risk of inconsistent feedback going towards the developers. Maybe doing it on an expansion by expansion basis would make sense. And although I haven't really spoken much to Xirone, anyone who takes the time to create their own non-linear nora-cost algorithm to decrease prices of costlier runes to account for a tempo hit (as well as the greater risk that higher priced champions face from spells and cc) is putting in a lot of effort--so I'd say thanks to Xirone for that. Karmavore has some large shoes to fill. Good luck.

Etherielin, DarkJello and Xirone like this.
  9. Xirone

And the fact that anyone, even people who have never posted in the ST forums, can vote for the rep.

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm not trying to compete with Xirone in any fashion this is more of my own personal beliefs being portrayed via the council with heavy influence from the kf forums and more importantly the people as you said that put in a lot of effort. This isn't about filling shoes per say but continuing in a fashion that is reasonable/logical. I'm going to give it my all, but again Xirone has done something that not only myself won't be able to achieve or anyone else for that matter.. I'm just the next torch bearer that has to work hard to achieve a state of... Bliss and not so much balance, cause Gedden said it himself there are to many variables to ever consider something 100% ok.

Etherielin, Xirone and DarkJello like this.
  11. DarkJello

Karma is legit. Rep the dope out of this shiz.

Karmavore likes this.
  12. Xirone

You are required to super-buff a rune from time to time, though. :)

Etherielin, DarkJello and Karmavore like this.
  13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I love the kf forums, it's just a great home! Everyone around here is so positive and it makes this position and advocation worth while koodos to everyone!

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Mandatory, my friend.

15. DarkJello

Drive the pox community krazy by buffing Ambling Frond! ;)

Arroweater and teleport 3 to base.

Karmavore likes this.
  16. Xirone

Once Treefolk are off the hotseat, what do you think will be your next priority?

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Soulstrike/range 1-10 tough 3/ 6def/ 3spd/65 hp / impen / shielded .

Osidan likes this.
  18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Good question. As it stands we probably have the biggest access to runnable themes but Fae/Garu/Centuars are feeling lack luster in comparison. I want to expand on the fragile wings idea you had mentioned. Also Garu I think are going to be my next big thing, then Centaurs. Them some QoL changes as time progresses.

Xirone and DarkJello like this.
  19. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

This is bull. I was supposed to be the one. They should have held a vote. It's my destiny. Believe it!

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

re: centaurs, what would you do with rally the herd?