[KF Hero] Amareth.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Etherielin, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Amareth
    Artwork:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Flavour Text: "The reappearance of Amareth in her physical form has shocked everyone and infuriated De'lim - now that the Conclave has regained its presence among the forest, his voice will no longer remain unquestioned."
    Nora Cost: 83-92
    Rarity: Exotic/Legendary
    Class: Shaman, Wizard
    Race: Fairy
    DMG: 8
    SPD: 7
    RNG: 3-5
    HP: 40
    DEF: 0

Abilities: Attack: Electricity, Hero, Equip: Amareth's Lexicon, Amareth's Heritage, Adaptive.
    Upgrade Line 1: Warding, Impenetrable, Abash.
    Upgrade Line 2: Stormburst (like sonic and fireburst), Lightning Storm 3, Jolt 2.
    Description of Amareth's Heritage: While this champion is in play, your champions with Race: Fairy and Class: Wizard or Shaman have Attack: Electricity and Resistance: Electricity 1. When this champion dies or leaves play, their current equipment is transferred to the closest champion with Race: Fairy and Class: Wizard or Shaman and you are refunded half of its cost.

Fae are missing 2 things right now: A hero and a fairy with lightning damage. Amareth would fill both niches. Her unique ability further empowers this by granting specific Fairies an electricity damage type and letting her own equip cycle + refund itself for 15 nora as items from Equip: X line cost full nora. Adaptive + Lightning Storm 3 would make her similar to Vengeful + Frost Cone on Serkan, which means she'd slowly scale in damage and become a threat.
    EDIT HISTORY:
    EDIT #1: Updated flavour text.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Woot! An adaptive champion with an AoE! Love it.

Etherielin and Elves Rule like this.
  3. Etherielin

I was looking at Serkan's Vengeful + Frost Cone combo while designing her and keeping the frame KF, so she's fragile, requires a specific theme to ramp up and doesn't come frontloaded unlike Serkan. I think she'd be balanced.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like it. Why do fae need electricity damage though?

5. Etherielin

Because I want to finish my Fae Rainbow. Jokes aside it's one of the few damage types they don't have, another one being sonic - it also increases and further empowers their versatility as a theme.

6. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Not sure Fae having lightning really adds much to the theme or makes much sense. I do like the the rest of the design though :)

7. Etherielin

Fae's signature thing is that they have access to almost all the damage types as they're the most diversified creatures of K'thir. I just wanted to get 2 birds with 1 stone. ^^

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Need a lightning bug riding fae.

Eadbusta and Etherielin like this.
  9. Etherielin

Fix'd.