KF/IS Angels

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Cubellios, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Cubellios

Cubellios Well-Known Member

Hey guys :D. Im a returning player with a new account. My old guy was bl4cksc4r, doubt u knew him since im not that good. The reason i always come back is because i love deck building and hearing peoples feedback, so today i made a deck i could NEVER afford, but i was wondering what yall think :).

http://poxbase.com/deck/CpPCkLCkKCuaC2CwXciQc50CazcwOs5HS1Ms1YsPsLs7Jr2vR25e2uE1v

Obviously, idk what it plays like, but it seems to have a ton of synergy. Most things are pally/wizard so consecration seems good. Lots of magic dmg and amp. Plenty of heals and support. Probably needs some nora gen, but let me know what u think :).

2. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

look ..... nora killer to me @@ it will cost lots of nora to deploy 1 champ @@"

3. Cubellios

Yeah lol thats why i think i might need nora gen, but i do see a lot of synergy, its for sure a slow paced bg tho. Then again how can u make angels and expect it not to be.

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Doesn't actually look too bad, maybe another blessing of almara. Why the completely random Jek?

5. Cubellios

Its jek. Nuff said. LOL jk idk, split heros tend to be overly effecient, i should probably take him and thirion out and put in some more nora efficient stuff, maybe some nora gen.

6. Elves Rule

Yeh, I was gunna complain about thirion until I saw the blessing, but Jek doesn't even have something like a magic atk for the amp. (Also chosens have revere for thirion). Split heroes are normally good, but jek is expensive AND specific, to either beast deck or thirst ramp up deck.

7. Cubellios

Hmm so u think thirions a keeper?

8. Elves Rule

Yeh, would say so.

9. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Thirion's solid, but expensive. Considering you're splitting with IS you might want to consider adding in nora gen.