KF Sadge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zorbot, Jan 9, 2021.

1. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

To start, I don't really play this game anymore (same as everyone else) but the changes to KF are pretty ridiculous. Fae Advocate +5 nora? In what world is fae even a remotely viable deck? Why do they keep nerfing KF when it's nowhere close to being as good as ST, FW, FS, etc.? Have you people played Fae? Every rune is punished for synergizing with others and for being in KF. Fae Oracle: 8 Damage, 6 Speed, Rng 4-6, 0 Defense, 40 hp... for 82 nora. If you drop 100 nora on Chained Fae, and Warden, you get +10 hp to your fae giving them the same baseline hp as most other creatures in the game while having the downside of 0 def, and Fairy Flight. Absurd.
    Let's take a look at the angel changes. The KF angel is Damage 9, Speed 5, Rng 2-4, Def 1, HP 46: Hunter:walker, Intesify, Abash, and Regeneration (what I would run outside of specific decks) for 82 Nora. What is this rune supposed to do? It's expensive but doesn't tank or do damage or provide utility and it is punished for being a KF rune by having 5 speed. Meanwhile the FS one with better skills, more hp, more speed, and more damage is the same cost while also having a clear role as a support rune.
    As of right now, I don't see how any KF deck can compete with something like yetis, ice amp, fs/x, sp/x, FW, or just about any other deck. I used to main KF but every deck in KF feels infinitely worse than just any split faction deck I throw together.
    I don't really have the time or energy to go into why KF is hot garbage, but these changes and nerfs keep putting it further in the dumpster. I get that everyone hates KF but this is just silly. ST has literally been the best faction for years and it never gets touched, I just don't understand. DMR if you're out there, please give me a sign.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nice trolling.

3. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

Yes, yes yes. Give me your Fan faire for play my KF decks.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

gitgud

5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Fae advocate is insane. If your looking at it from only a stats perspective, then sure on paper it looks garbage. Flourish itself is essentially a spell you can use more than once (distract alone being powerful). You can bubble every 2 turns, and you have a stealthy font contester all for 50 nora (where I run her at). Sounds good to me.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Fae dreamer > advocate

7. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Kf / fs wizards is pretty good. Throne of circle is one of best relics in game still.
    Kf has epochal sage and inhibit power too.

A lot of bad kf players but I think they are still strong. They now have access to more broken skills like dream eater as well.

I'd say they aren't the top faction, right now that seems to be fs and sl.