KF/SL art of annoyance - Snogvie spam

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Jan 10, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I always had this strange desire to create an annoying deck where you continue spamming snogvie with grim mirror. What would be the best way to do it?

At the moment i'm at this point

Snogvie - its why i play the bg
    Grim mirror - more snogvie
    recall - CD reduction on grim mirror.
    clairvoyance - go look for snog and mirror. use to cancel backfire
    Dugon 92nora build - to have another target if snogvie is not available
    arcane malstrom - to conceal grim mirror and get it out again with clairvoyance.

i shouldnt be playing too many spells to get more use of recall.
    I would like to avoid the norapearls - noralink module, if possible.

any ideas (except: stop with this madness)?

2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Digeridooo?

3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Hurry is good as well for reducing cool downs. I would suggest extra nora gen as well so Combined Efforts and Elven Artisans would be good.

4. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

how many snogvies it takes to win?

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

hurry reduces all for 2. recall only spells, thats what i need. maybe 1 hurry can be in, surely 2 recalls.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

never enough. Hail Snogvie! ^^

IronStylus likes this.
  7. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

This idea is cool, but it depends on what you mean by annoyance. You could crutch on Snogvie, but I would open yourself up to other annoying options. I can think of two for each of KF and SL. One for KF, which you already mentioned, is Dugon for his obvious kit; and the other is Anaru because, with Pounce and Flanking, she packs a punch. For SL, Snogive, your clutch, and AOV. Cast Time Slip on AOV; and, well, you get what I mean. Each of these works well with Mirror's cost.

However, I also encourage you to consider not just Mirror to keep deploying but other means of keeping them on the board. Spells like Escape Magic, Protection, Ferocity, and Taint and equips like Bloodthirsty and Rejuven Ring will keep these guys on the board for a longer time while you're casting Mirror for more.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  8. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Tortun Fishkisser is annoyingly hard to kill and good mirror target lol

9. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Fae oracle for getting Mirrors and hurry and other KF non champs card, and she is kinda anoying with barrier and Soothing serenade. And works nicely with alot of mirrors casted with her adaptive.