KF/SP knockback BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by 2poxlives, Feb 17, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CgPC6VCohCplChOC8UCzWCvUS1ks6TS46r2YRNR=R2xE2n
    Here is a poison cloud rough draft. I think both decks are perfectly valid. Poison has better synergy but the individual runes are just not as good. The ritualist may be worth a 1x in the non poison version.

Also hardly fair to say +two poison charge to that combo, and not take into account what the other deck would have for the same nora. Two of: a short fused bomb about to go off, a summon that can do some damage, another mine placed, and of course the ensnare.

The cloud deck does look pretty cool, the anti fly is the biggest seperator. Poison is certainly better agaisnt flight, but it will require testing to see how they perform otherwise.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  2. R334P3R

Getting a little more serious about trying out the FW version. Here is an update https://poxbase.com/deck/Cx9CohClPCplcy=CawCvUC68CvVS1kSps4fR3lr2YR2NR=e1f

Figured possesion is always useful and it can help position champs into prime kb/trap spots.

Rockshaper is crazy good but curently going artificer over him since I prefer his summon to mangled, and so I have a source of shatter.

Mika is just a good rune, and her summon helps with the kb plan as well.

Bonecircle Mage is a powerful utility unit and bone prison is amazing for the kb plan, much more reliable then chucks. Is there anyway to predict what square a chucked thing will show up in?

I may drop the whip for diamond mace, and swap artificer for rockshaper as Curently my frontline is a little lacking. Not sure yet, input needed.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  3. 2poxlives

2poxlives Well-Known Member

dude rockshaper is soooo good though

4. R334P3R

Yea probably do need him, I will miss the whip :(. I dont own rockshaper, and am a bit nervous he is going to get nerfed. Btw how has the deck been treating you? What is your final version like?

5. 2poxlives

I actually broke it up into two decks, ff sp and ff FS. FF FS knockback/poison has been pretty great so far. I'm working on the FF SP cyclops/knockback now.

6. R334P3R

I am curious to see your lists.

7. 2poxlives

8. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

A easy to overlook option for knockback bgs is boghopper bull, he has good stats and sweep is a crazy powerful ability, it always costs 1 AP