KF/SP vashals

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Nov 29, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-11-29_10-54-50.png

this bg is actually pretty cool.

the idea is to play vashals supported/supporting superchamp beasts.

doomies: they adapt on the SP spellset, they are beasts so can be norashielded and magnified. upgr: confuse bounce

sotm: need to say something? yes, in this case we run it with favor and boost beast.

vash cavalier: a little expensive but unstoppable, battleleader, block, warcry, make him a big central piece of the vashal phalanx.

vash druid: boost, camraderie, cleanse and magic attack make him an expensive but important support. never run 2

vash intercept: good offtank with drag attack and regen

vash mirrorblade: this guy can be really really annoying. reinforce gets him immediatly in action, and illusions are, as we all know, broken.

vash ranger: shatter + detect pet + reinforce, really good utility unit.

vash vicar: ive seen a lot of hate on this guy. I still think that for 67 nora a magic attack, empathy, cleanse and distract blow unit is worth. more than enchanter, that in split has spd5 and less utility.

voil progenitor: main piece of the bg, he gets magnified and norashielded and it gets realy hard to be killed. (watch out for dispel). with havoc touch also it its really hard and gets back a lot of nora. upgr: surge enemy and voil caver, to generate even more beasts.

spell/relics/equips set is quite usual for sp, i like the crescendo spell for dmg but it could be something else.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Needs more corgis

MaruXV and Etherielin like this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

in full KF, indeed. In this version i think it needs more GORILLAS
    upload_2017-11-30_16-46-48.png

alacrity is going to become the second rockcharger warbeast as soon as i get it. I'm also considering 2x magnifybeast

also i want a prize for making a (kind of working) bg with 4x new legendaries ;)

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-12-1_14-15-18.png

now is complete

double havoc might be overkill, but we have many targets for it and having had hitters it repays itself quite soon.
    the vashals relic is awesome with gorillas because they are not planarbound so they can swap play between them and sotm.
    im actually still not sure between the vashal jester or the enchanter. enchanter at 5 spd isnt that good but it can grant tp to gorillas. jester is meh but has divert and resonance so against FS, unholy tomb, sacrifice and that stuff can pull out a lot of surprise dmg.

5. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

I would go for enchanter also has an ondeploy effect. That could come in handy. Also helps with bad deploy of spirit manifestation when it dies and such.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yeah in last version im going for it as a leaping + teleporting + spd7 gorilla is scary ;)

upload_2017-12-3_11-32-22.png

last version. i m also testing with Mika, because she is strong (and my wife's name is Mika, so i feel kind of forced to play her ;))
    also peak tactics because in the turn that the gorilla invoke procs if you tactics you have a +10 dmg on each champ that is not bad

7. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

A few honorable mentions:
    Royal Condor, Lead the Charge, able swap in Gorilla
    Enraged grizzly, Lots of dmg, cheap high hp.
    Forrest Lerper, TONS of DMG, works excelent with swap + fesh/wolf after it pounce in (relic)
    Colossal Boa, Tanky, cheap able to swap in Gorilla.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

they are all great choices in FF KF beasts, but you miss a point of this bg: its a split ;). All KF slots are used for vashals, banner, and a couple tools. Otherwise I would just play KF vashals with condor, corgi rangers, KF doomie etc...