KF / ST help

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Railius, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Railius

Railius New Member

So I've been messing around with Jek the Silver General and he stole my heart. I'd like to make a BG around him but I haven't played Poxnora in like 2 years so I'm unsure of staples or possible combos. I like keeping one or two big guys alive while I rampage with a hero like him.

What are some staple spells I could use from both factions or some solid champions I could run along with him?

Thanks!

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

4. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

5. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

oh yeah duh

6. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Jek is a monster in kf/st beast decks. Surge and thrist for battle and then you boost him.. very fun. With access to shield from st to prevent spell based cc/spot removal and plenty of healing from kf, you can go marauding fairly easily.

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

You don't need KF/ST to make Jek work.... hehe... ST/SP also works well, especially since Woodland Jester got price inc, and the loss of Surge Beast on vassal druid is kinda harsh.... Here's what I'm currently running for SP/ST beasts. Twerk it based on your play style. Its even LE material once it snowballs. Quite hard to pull a win without mandrils + fur bull mom tho, so I can say the play style is boring and repetitious. Mountain Lion can basically Pounce, Howl, basic attack, or quip it w/ Yetihide. Or sometimes I use it on Jek.

http://poxbase.com/deck/$iFC5YC7dca1chaCutcuwciQCz4C2BckPs2Ls13sNS82s6fr2Yr3dr2Ze1Qe1feD