(KF Support Champ) Voice of K'thir.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Etherielin, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Voice of K'thir
    Artwork:
    [​IMG]
    Flavour Text: "With Menalaus missing, some of his disciples have decided to act and protect nature in his name."
    Nora Cost: 64-76
    Rarity: Exotic/Legendary
    Class: Priest / Shaman
    Race: Elf
    DMG: 0
    SPD: 6
    RNG: 1
    HP: 40
    DEF: 0

Abilities: Passive, Enliven, Stranglehold.
    Upgrade Line 1: Tunnel: Vegetation, Tunnel: Earth/Dirt, Grant: Entangle.
    Upgrade Line 2: Tree Shade, Charm 3, Summon: Wolf (CD: 5).
    Description of Enliven: Target champion within 5 spaces of this one gains 2 additional AP per turn and gains Regeneration 2 for 4 turns. Cooldown: 4 rounds.
    Description of Stranglehold: Target champion within 5 spaces of this one takes 4 physical damage and becomes Rooted for 3 turns. Cooldown: 4 rounds.
    Description of Tree Shade: Target champion within 5 spaces of this one becomes Stealthed for 6 turns and gains Domain: Shadows until the next attack. Cooldown: 3 rounds.

Wolf's Stats:
    DMG: 9
    SPD: 6
    HP: 15 (20 in beasts)
    DEF: 1
    Abilities: Attack: Physical, Eviscerate 2, Detection 1.
    The idea here was to create a support KF doesn't have yet and revive 2 spells I haven't seen used since 2009. As always this is just an initial draft and you're free to voice your opinion about it.

EDIT HISTORY:
    EDIT #1: Replaced Teleport 1 with Grant: Entangle. Replaced Detection 3 with Summon: Wolf. Fixed a typo in Cast: Carnivorous Vines' duration. Changed cooldowns to say rounds rather than turns (to be consistent with all other abilities in game).
    EDIT #2: Renamed the unique abilities to disconnect them from spells. He has 3 unique abilities, which is a bit much, but at the same time it's a passive champion and I didn't want to give him damage for things like Pin Down in place of Stranglehold.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Drache77 likes this.
  2. Drache77

Drache77 King of Protectorate and Great Emperor of Pox Nora

I do like the idea but not having teleport on the first line.
    I would exchange it with sth like grant:x or swap

MaruXV likes this.
  3. Etherielin

Done some changes. Feel free to evaluate them.

4. Etherielin

@Sokolov What's your general stance on Cast: X abilities? Is there any upper limit on what you consider to be the limit for them?

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In general, I am not really wanting to expand on them. The original impetus of the Cast: X abilities was to limit codework, but it ultimately doesn't really help that much since abilities are quite different than spells. At the same time, any change to the spell and you have a mismatch with the ability.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In other words, we might as well make actual new abilities instead.

Etherielin likes this.
  7. Etherielin

Renamed the abilities to disconnect them from spells.

8. Etherielin

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Cool champ. Though, like you said, 3 unique abilities is a bit much. Perhaps tree shade could be cut for something else?