KF/UD fire

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Alakhami, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

2. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

you need a good ranged that don't use fire, the burning oak seed exept give you immunity fire is a waste on already so mutch fire at this point put in another champ with immunity fire or other equip , and definetly a shatter .but i hope some more experienced player to give you some more tips

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

The cauldron seems weird. I've never seen it in practice, but it looks like that'll cover your requirements against those with immunity fire.

I think you need something tanky. Consider Sheoul Demon, he should be damn near unkillable with all that fire damage feeding him.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

5. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Try replacing the arsonists with mino flamecrushers, maybe lose the tortuns for a wizard of some kind since you are already running a bunch, outcast of the flame and a chained fae maybe?

I think that vortex and reclaim are bad spells that waste nora, but thats a personal opinion of mine.

You really can't go wrong with sheoul demons ofc.

I also don't see the point of burning oak seed in this bg.

6. GabrielQ

7. GabrielQ

8. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

FS or SL are better to split with imo, but if you really want KF, dunno, maybe siphon-fueling vinetouched gatekeeper/runner, or siphoning norashielded oakfender?