Kill a summoned champ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Yeah, it's really going to hurt Construct decks.

Maybe the Dwarven Engineer should have an ability on base called Engineer's Protection: Constructs within 5 spaces of this champion are immune to instant kills. :)

2. Elric

It seems that it's unlimited like Seism. :(

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

can someone please for the love of god explain how this is a problem when rituals have existed for quite a long time now

Woffleet likes this.
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I think Elric's just complaining because Disbelief and Shatter Summoned exist in ST:
    - 2 ST Champs have Disbelief (Ferren Cloudwisp and Jakei Pilgrim)
    - 6 ST Champs have Shatter Summoned (Ferren Cloudwisp, Crystal Slag, Ferren Dancer, Freeze Bug Keeper, Jakei Frostseer, Lonx Adept)

Out of these the only ones I'd consider to be problematic are Jakei Pilgrim and Frostseer as they're both meta runes. They're the only two runes I'd consider removing the ability from.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I agree that Frostseer could lose Shattered Summons. She's already a good, cheap, high range unit with high damage potential. No need for her to counter summons as well. Consider replacing it on U2 with something like Domain: Arctic or Mobility.

6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'd agree with mobility but not Domain as her damage is more than enough as well.

7. Elric

When meta champs get their abilities buffed up, it becomes a problem as the meta champs were already great without the unnecessary buff.

These changes are not happening in a vacuum.

8. Elric

I don't think Sokolov will make pets real as that would make pets too powerful as the pet could run off to try and claim or contest another font.

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Yup, but if they were like 100 nora to deploy it wouldn't matter.

10. Elric

I don't think that would work. ;)

11. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Nerfing shatter summons is a bad idea. wohooo only one summon champ killed. I run summon BGs and that would give me free reign to go all out and not have to worry about my summons being killed off fast.