Klatu Verata Snowball (FW/ST Frost amp Skellies)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Jan 25, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

always wanted to play a bg with dark rising/snowball fight combo, so why not run it into a surge Skeleton module?
    kvs.png

BABY FURBY : cheap and gets CD reduce from FW.
    BROKEN BONES: skeleton meat.
    CHRONOJAKEI: get beck dark rising and snowball fight and start again.
    SKEL DRAKE: freeze aura, frost dmg, quite tanky with bone equip. main front champ
    HOARFROST LICH: frost dmg, ally ST + augment creation make him a hard hitter with 16dmg base + amp.
    JAK SHAMAN: adaptive and cleanse, for the late game/alt dmg/ cleanse and amp frost.
    SKEL LERPER: dont need to explain^^
    TOMBLORD: same as lerper
    YETI SPIRIT: frost amp + back in a couple of turn when dies. nice contest. can also attack with snowballs.
    ARCTIC VEIL: no you cant keep your relics. destroy their relics while getting skellies from your bone mines.
    BREATH: everybody hidden, everybody boosted. procs adap too
    DARK RISING: combo time. instant surge + meat + combo snowball
    HEALINGHAND: save your big guys. shamans in particular
    ICE STORM: amped blast
    SNOWBALL FIGHT: better than altar. makes yetis/babyfurb/bones deadlier. combo with dark rising for a lot of dmg
    BONE MINE: contest + skellies. procs on arctic veil
    ALTAR: almost all our champs are FW. Skellies with banner + ST bonus are tanky...more or less
    ICE SHARD: amp. just with this snowballs do 10 dmg
    BONE MANTLE: augment creation and more skellies. can drop to one but better draw earlier.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I like it.

Why only one Snowball Fight though?

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

25 nora means you get it back fast and you only play it with combo, so youdon't need to spam it. tried 2x, most of the time you don't need the second

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I read the tittle and rolled my eyes, but when i clicked onto it i was surprised. It looks runnible.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

it is. i got more than one ragequit when i double darkrising-snowball. not against good players of course, but still its 125mana 100 spot dmg.

its pratically a skel deck with less utility skel and more st utility.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Always a big fan of your splits, man.

MaruXV likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thats because i'm creative bg builder almost as much as i'm a bad player :D i would like to play waaay more than this... why didnt i start playing when i was a student...i could be so much stronger now...

Tweek516 likes this.