K'Thir Forest Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

I VOTE Karmavore

2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

Not like there's a huge thread in the general forums denouncing this whole idea.
    I'm completely alone in my opposition to the council.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  3. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Questioning, and wondering about possible problems is quite different from denouncing.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Honestly people like you mystify me, you're just naysaying every chance you get and putting down peoples ideas because you have a superiority complex, quit thinking you supersede people simply because you have an opinion. And I know there is a thread in general, but you're just unfortunately the worst offender and at least other people aren't being course about what they're saying. (To an extent)

5. Covell3rd

Covell3rd The King of Potatoes

Karmavore and Reddain

6. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

thered2000?

7. Prami

You're grasping at straws. You're aggression has no reasonable basis. Cool off and back down, all 4 of you.
    I've only ever suggested ideas and tried to promote discussion. You and your little clique seem to feel that attacking someone's character is an appropriate response to opinions you don't agree with. It's not.

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

How about we all leave the bloodshed and trash talk to the battlefield, eh? Let's all be reasonable adults here and act like it. Lets use this post like it was meant to be used, and continue the voting process? No more of this 8th grade school Bane Shift. Act your age.

Prami likes this.
  9. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

mm i didn't follow the thread , if some one atack you is wrong maibe but 4 you mast start think maibe there is somthing true in it

10. iodomy

iodomy Member

My vote goes to Karmavore. He was the first player I watched running Elven Strategist + Fiorn, which is still really the high point of KF.

11. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

All snark has been turned off for this response, Prami. No nastiness, no sarcasm, and no teasing:

You make an incredible volume of suggestions, and when presented with objections to many of those suggestions from people who know the game (and know gaming) very well, you retreat into barely veiled accusations of a) stupidity, b) bias, c) selfishness... and then you get hot under the collar when people respond negatively.

I don't much mind the volume, and I don't much mind that I disagree with the suggestions. What I do mind are the offhand, nasty, dismissive, and passive-aggressive responses.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the effort you put in, no joke. I also understand the frustration of playing a game that does not evolve in the way you feel it should. I ask, in all politeness and sincerity, that you put some effort into a) parsing out your suggestions a bit to make them more digestable, b) responding more sincerely to the feedback you get.

Just a suggestion or two. Also, please do not take the internets so seriously.

Apostate, Zenity and DarkJello like this.
  12. Prami

The problem is that you seem to feel that your "experience" gives your opinions some sort of innate validity. It doesn't, and it's one of the reasons i hope that you never have the influence you seek. Arguments are judged based on the applicability of their logic, and nothing more. If you want to convince me of something, then you have to do more than state an opinion and act indignant when it's rejected. I can't recall you ever making a specific argument for or against anything (in the threads i've posted). I've taken the time to explain my positions, have you?

Even this comment, that I'm responding to right now, is an attack on my character, instead of on the arguments i've made or the opinions i've presented. You say that i am taking the internet too seriously, but i feel the same way about you. We aren't people on the internet, and certainly not on this forum; we're text. So instead of trying to respond to the person behind the keyboard, why don't you try responding to what's written first?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Anyways, updated tally.

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

But it shouldn't be just one person IMO.. This is just pdc 2.0

DarkJello and Prami like this.
  15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I agree, should be at least two people.

DarkJello and Prami like this.
  16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

17. osufan777

osufan777 The King of Potatoes

My votes in order of preference are as follows:

Reddain (as he has been here even longer than I and a much, much better player that I could ever hope of being)
    Egami (but he is probably not around anymore)
    Xirone or Gorebucket (tie; both great and knowledgeable KF players, although one [not naming who] is a bit biased towards vegetables)
    DirtyLimey (if/when he is sober)
    Scrampy (used to be a top KF player, still occasionally pops in I believe)

18. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I solved a problem of the heart about 1 minute ago. It could not not be ignored further.

Lo siento mucho, but my mental health and quest to find positivity trump throwing my pearls before swine.

Carry on virtual gamers, especially us of the KF brotherhood. +1

19. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

*Hic*

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

TheNidhogg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.