Lack of Play in anticipation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fattyy2k, Sep 30, 2016.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

ok so I have reduced my playing drastically within the last couple months. Ever since the announcement of the new client I have been excited, but it has also been a deterrent. I log in and think "this doesn't look as good as it's going to.." And play like one game.. Then leave. Anyone else have a lack of excited while also have a sense of anticipation?

Anima26, Qucas, Tweek516 and 4 others like this.
  2. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

especially when grind out for abit and bugs start makiny you salty. lost abit to impassable terrain occupi3d by non existent relics and visually seeing units that longer exist.

Qucas and super71 like this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Bug bugs bugs, played a game the other day where I used howling attack with x2 risen mogas, the unit should have been frightened but instead he walked up and hit me. Their were no effects or abilities preventing him from being frightened at the time and my opponent was also confused.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Still waiting for you to discuss the Sand theme for your guide that I agreed to help out with almost a year ago. Also, I heard a rumour about Derifos being in the expansion after the Player-Made expansion.

5. fattyy2k

Yeah each time I actually sit down to dedicate time to pox again something happens in personal life to steal me away. So should I get time we should def go through it as I is mostly outdated now.
    As for Derifos, WHATTSSS!!! Yes!

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Lack of play because the current client is unplayable after an upgrade to windows 10.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The time just before midterms is usually the slowest part of the cycle.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Odd, I've been playing for almost a year with windows 10.

Marzibran and Anima26 like this.
  9. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

same

Anima26 likes this.
  10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

check them bug support/ tech support forums

11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure most of the bugs and kinks of the game are all being looked at and being worked on before the new client probably what's taking so long. I am having a lot of fun just playing pox though made a new deck enjoying myself pox is in a good place balance wise so I am seeing a lot more unique decks and skilled players over the same op bullshit that I use to see everyday years ago.

Etherielin, fattyy2k and Lushiris like this.
  12. fattyy2k

I will admit whenever I do log a ranked game or two, this seems to be the case more often