Lack of Upgrades Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 31, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

He has only one upgrade for both slots... :'(
    Give U1 Violence Charged, and U2 the full set of Death Charged (1, 2, 3). Maybe also give him something else in U1, an ability perhaps.
    /U1/
    Attack Charged 1
    Harvest Organs
    Curse 1/2 or Heal Champion 1/2
    /U2/
    Death Charged 1
    Death Charged 2
    Death Charged 3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. SireofSuns

Nope.
    U1 is currently fine. Cast: Light as a Feather is amazing in Zombies, due to the changes to Zombie Herder. Reallocate: Speed isn't really needed, and would be more punishing to Zombies than helpful, especially since Dead Fairy already has 7 speed. 8 isn't really necessary, and would be kinda strange on an undead.
    U2 is... Interesting. Personally I love Rotting Blows, but Antagonize would fit very nicely with the Flavor Text.

3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i know this is an old thread but omg phdstax what bs are you promoting...

giving everything reflexes, evasive, scrapper.. totally epic abilities.

its not hard to see what you play.

too late now

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov its worse than the united states congress here, with all the lobbyists and pork flying around.

...how far did you take phdstax ideas LOL

just check his profile for affiliations.

im not sure what was or wasnt implemented but i have an uneasy feeling from some kf i vs since.

if your still taking suggestions i will find some totally op abilities to put everywhere, thx. for starters fw doesnt have enough majestic on arrow eater champs... sounds legit, right?

you wont even have to patch it if it becomes a problem since patches are on hold,

win/win

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Don't do it, I was joking! Violence Charged in a champ with Eradicate, even in its gimped form, would be nuts. Anthro is just on the under side of playable -- changes to ups might spice up the champ if that's needed for some design goal of Sok's, but no way in heck does it need a buff.

SireofSuns likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Violence charge on an eradicate unit is stupid dont ever do it. Put anthropomancer in a super vengeful/essence devourer or super vengeful + essence devouer deck and he is a real standout. doesnt need a buff needs to be used in the correct BG

7. SireofSuns

OOOOH. I keep thinking Attack Charged. Yeah, no, Violence Charged would be so dumb.

Violence Charged 3 on the other hand, now THAT would be smart! Reeeaaaaal smart. ;D

8. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Matriarch Sarinda's current upgrades

U1 = Reclaim Remains (gains 8 charges), Supercharged 1, Violence Charged 1
    U2 = Eradicate(uses charges), Death Harvest

My complaint is that Eradicate is Sarinda's only ability that has anything to do with charges. So if you select Death Harvest the U1 abilities do nothing for Sarinda.

My suggestion, remove Supercharged 1 for something not related to gaining charges so you have something that isn't useless if you pick Death Harvest. Or if U1 is to remain all about charges then move Eradicate to base and give Sarinda something else in U2 to choose from.

SireofSuns and Tweek516 like this.
  9. themacca

You wouldn't pick death harvest though. it doesn't even work

10. TeaNinja

Oh okay then. Still I think the upgrades should be changed to be more intuitive.

11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Well sure not now while its broken, but I hope that to be fixed in the near future.

12. themacca

already confirmed for next patch

Tweek516 likes this.
  13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Exactly, so @TeaNinja s point still stands.

TeaNinja likes this.
  14. SireofSuns

Ash Demon only has rank 2 of Burn in his U2. It would be easy enough to just give him ranks 1 and 3.

Skeezick Boneblade only has ranks 1 and 2 of Multiattack on U1. He could have rank 3, or maybe Rend # or Sunder.

15. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Do runes with 3 discipline abilities count because I don't see that as much of a choice.

It usually comes down to which is cheapest if you don't want it at all or freezing if they have it. Either way at most you need two on their not three and although they match the theme they don't have any effect on how the unit is played and thus it seems like upgrade pathes that could of been used to make the theme more diverse.

16. SireofSuns

Ehh, maybe?
    That's more upgrade diversity, rather than just not having 3 upgrades in each path, which is what Sok's trying to accomplish here.
    I think people would enjoy discussing (in another thread) that issue though, as it is a common one. It's just not as technical, and so likely won't be addressed as much for the PS4 launch.

17. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Tormented Priest : Boost lich

Tormented Priest : Spirit Harvest

Tormented Priest : Eternal life

18. TeaNinja

Nefari Guardian is missing one upgrade in U1 and two in U2. U2 competes with Bodyguard so it should be something that gives Guardian a new role. Or better yet put Bodyguard on base and move Tremor to upgrades.

U1: Resist Physical 3
    U2: Antagonize/Shroud

If you switch Tremor and Bodyguard. (PLS)

U2: Tremor/Shroud/Loyalty

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    SireofSuns likes this.
  19. TeaNinja

Fire Giant

U1: Unstoppable
    U2: Tough 3

SireofSuns likes this.
  20. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Just Listing some Sp champ with just 1 upgrade choice (there are also a lot with 2 upgrade choice and not 3)
    Buckethead
    U2: Damage Aura 3

Crowned Sauropod
    U2: Pathfinder

Cyclops Runt
    U2: Surge Behemot

Cyclops Lurker
    U2: Shadowstrike

Ghern Birthmother
    U1 : overseer Moga 2

Ghern Overlord
    U2: surge Moga1