Launcher Problem

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Morfeas, May 24, 2017.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I think it's been answered before, but my launcher looks broken. I changed the resolution in the client options (not sure if there's a launcher options button, I can't see one) but that didn't fix it.

Also, the Forums link on the launcher is broken.

And finally, the client doesn't save the resolution option I choose (aka it resets each time I open the client).

This is on PC, default resolution is 1280x720, and it should be 1600x900.

Halp.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Clarification, your monitor and video output is 1600x900 and when you open the launcher it appears like that image you posted?

We have attempted to reproduce with running at a lower resolution, but we have not been able to replicate these results. Are you still having this same issue with the launcher?

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

No, my monitor resolution is 1920x1080.
    Whenever I open the launcher, no matter what, it shows up like that.
    I'd like my launcher and client to be 1600x900.
    Every time I go into the client, the resolution is reset to 1280x720. I can change it to the desired 1600x900, but when I close the client and start the launcher again, the resolution is changed back to 1280x720 and the launcher looks as above.
    The client size resets even when I try using sizes other than the ones mentioned above, and ofcourse, as mentioned, the launcher looks ****ed up always as well.
    Yes, I still have this issue.