League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Remember PoxNora channel

Anima26 likes this.
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Channels have been disabled.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

?

I thought they removed some specific public channels created by Riot, not all channel functionality?

I logged in to check, and indeed, PoxNora and all my other channels are still up.

4. Morfeas

o my bad

5. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I'm reporting all of you.

6. Morfeas

m8 do u evn diamnd? il reku ez

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm on LAN too, but i don't do much with it. my name there is Mangule, if i'm not mistaken

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'd play on NA, but something something too much ping. Also I transferred that acc to use as a smurf on EU. I have a new acc but you have to do the first five levels vs bots which is kinda boring.

Also Morpheas has shown in multiple occasions that he's not very fond of me. Pretty sure that horse drowned long ago

9. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I log in and play every now and again, s3 scrub, IGN(NA) st3ck

10. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Newest obsession in League is mystery gift trading. Now I can look spiffy when I die as Nottingham Ezreal.

NA name: Junes LB

Don't add me, I'm 2bad4u.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

They're both canadian?

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the LBs are a moderately large group with a decent pox influence

13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

that is to say, it stands for "lil bish" among other things and have all but 1 person that is a poxer or former-poxer :p

14. Loyaute

There are a few of us. Buuyo is our lord and savior.

15. Emries

because he's the biggest lil bish? :p

16. Loyaute

Because his Thresh somehow ends up getting more kills than the entire team. That was a fun game.

17. Emries

He probably has beer belly. All he does is drink and look at rocks all day :p

18. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

I'm guessing you guys never heard of the Golden Belly TM? Zhonyas + Gragas e = OPnurf. It's how I win every game. I go in ult the Wraiths like I don't give a Firk, then e in their face, use Zhonyas and boom. Insta-surrender. It's better if you use the Oktoberfest skin because then you can have even more trolls by recalling in their face just to play the bad ass music. I just love Gragas so much, best troll champion NA (along with Anivia). Oh god, don't get me started on Anivia, those recall wall interruptions though. Yes, I've had some good times with those... Many curse words thrown around too when blocking my whole team when they try to run from a team fight. :D

Anima26 likes this.
  19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh good.

another flond.

ToxicSwamp likes this.
  20. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

I'am no such thing.

But seriously, has no one ever just ****ed around in a game. Gezz, never knew you guys were all Beginner Bots.