League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I retract previous statement. +32 is the sex

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

holy.png

Origen support scrubbing it.

Sealer0 likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Diamond season 5.png

Dat joke. Randomly play Vi since the other guy took jarvan and team was like: cna u jugnle vi r OP?? Uh, okay.
    That 21/10 winrate btw (I started 5-5 in placements, went 16/6 from plat 3 to diamond). Ayyy

On a more serious note, been playing with high diamond to master/challenger players trying to climb. It's a completely different game. Tryharding, but less flaming. People communicate, time summoners, do teamwork n Bane Shift. Never enjoyed ranked more.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Congrats.

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Currently 4 and 4 in promos... See you in bronze.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I haven't even done a single promo game yet. And you know what? I feel great. Don't know why anyone would bother tbh.

Morfeas likes this.
  7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Yeah waiting on my promos until at least march.

Anyone got tips on how to master Kalista's passive? I'm having trouble keeping up with her hops without getting carpal tunnel

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i seem to remember hearing that so long as you just move while autoing, you don't need to auto again with her (assuming you want to auto the same target and they remain in range, i guess)

dno

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Git gud.

Play some dota, half of the heroes in dota have autoattack - move that works a bit like kallista.

Practice fast clicking at the enemy and then opposite your direction. When you can make these kind of movements fluid, change directions on a whim and don't think too much while doing it you'll be fine.

PurpleTop likes this.
  10. PurpleTop

yeah holding shift you can do that whereas other adc's will attak until you release shift.... or something. I'm just not used to using shift like that

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

click fasta

Sealer0 likes this.
  12. PurpleTop

Aite
    Getting there. She's risky but rewarding

13. Mightycheeser

Mightycheeser New Member

Up for some ARAMs if anyone on it? played nothing but arams for the last year or so, dont like new SR, TT has too few viables, DOM was fun but ques way too long.

ARAM ftw so you dont have to play/see the same s,hit all the time. will check this thread sometime

OH btw im on EUW names "MightyCheese"

14. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

The plays you can make with her are worth invensting the time to learn her.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

aram rant incoming

i Firking hate aram
    its so rare to get a decent game, its a stomp 9/10
    Theres no way to enjoy the game other thqn OOOOH that 1 spear out of X throws nailed him 360 no scope mlg

the other team sits there jacking for 20 mins under tower
    ugh

Firking hate aram

16. Mightycheeser

Mightycheeser New Member

i love it, its more random than you think most the time. You do see the stomp games happen though. id say 2-3/10 defo not 9/10.
    Its satisfying to win against a stomp team too and its opened my eyes up to champs i just thought nah not playing them or damnit im stuck with this shetkant.
    I now love aram skarner =)
    each to their own

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

You're not alone my friend. Check my game history: 90% of my games played are ARAMs. Why? Because deep down, I'm incredibly bored with the game, and the random factors in ARAM (not knowing which champion you'll get, for example) keep me interested.

Not to mention I get to play champions that I wouldn't be able to play in normals or ranked. Teemo, Darius, Olaf, Shaco, Malzahar, Cho'Gath, etc..........all champions I absolutely love getting on ARAM, but are almost unplayable on SR due to the insane mobility creep Riot has forced upon us.

18. PurpleTop

New sona skin is an instabuy. Got some Nectar on it so I have no choice

19. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I'd rather play Jingle Bells all laning phase...

I'll still probably end up buying it anyway.

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

fireball spams taunt or whatever it is on rednose kogmaw that makes him sing

it never ends