League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

3. Nebron

40 ping is really nice when you're used to playing on 110. Last time I got on EU I had 140 :/

Edit: I do like EU the best though. As a whole the players dont get as butthurt and report over common flame. NA is a bunch of little *****es that want to crucify you over telling a support that they have no business playing thresh :rolleyes:

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

i hover around 45

but LAN tho

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

You act as if you were there the whole game... And you shouldn't be because you weren't, dumb Firk. So why don't you stop talking Bane Shift about things you know nothing about.
    MY itemization MY business, and it happens to work for me the majority of my games. I can pull up past games for proof if you would like, or maybe you're not even worth my time...

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I hate to chime in but this attitude is probably why you don't win more games. You need to be open to advice and change man, or at least willing to discuss it

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

People getting really upset over a league game that only one dude was in.

Then again, presenting and accepting.

9. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!

10. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I'd be silver if I weren't lazy/I was slightly better.
    Bronze I 73 LP.
    Scrub life is okay.

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

No it isn't. Try harder

12. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

AWWWW YISSS

just yesterday I was heavily arguing with Kenachi (#1 EUNE) about what the optimal Yi build is (triforce vs no triforce)

Faker senpai resolved the argument for me :cool:

and thankfully all the "OH NEWB U DONT GO ZERKS ON YI U SUCK" kiddos will shut up now

#YIMASTERRACE

13. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!

Nah, everyone lives the scrub life. Some just manage to realize it while others go through their whole life without finding out. You know the old saying "If all you ever see is scrubs, you're the one that's a scrub."

14. Loyaute

I'll get silver in a few days. I'm sure it's not hard.

Dagda likes this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol EUNE

that explains it

16. Nebron

idk, if the LAN server taught me anything it's that solo que is very similar between the different servers. They have slightly different meta picks at the various elos but mechanically a challenger player on one server can easily hit challenger on another. The big disparity is in the tactics that you have to use to win games in solo que. If you watch korean challenger games it looks like fkn premade 5v5s in the western scene with how well they move together. Hell, you could probably grab any 5 random korean challengers and they would probably beat most LCS teams.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

cause CLG, right?

Nebron likes this.
  18. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

M A D B O Y S

B A D B O Y S

19. Loyaute

Looool I went from 97 LP to 0 LP today. The dream.

Dagda likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You got promoted?

Gratz man