Leoss Deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by PRESIDENT, Mar 11, 2014.

1. PRESIDENT

PRESIDENT Member

Hi, I'm quit new to the game and I found this game to be one of the best cards, I ever play.

However, this is super hard for noob like me.

After my search for rune forge, I love leoss, and tiger lions stuffs like that.

Can anyone throw me a good starter deck from them?

and

Any Suggestion on strategy on how to play? like offen or defen play style?

thank you in advance

BTW my English is not my first :)

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

since english ain't your first language Ill put it to you straight.

Leoss are good at lower levels, but fail agaisn't higher levels of players and battlegroups that can control your army throughout the course of the game. They lose momentum fast when they start losing and if you don't have magnates its extremely hard to come back in that regaurd.

Now that the bad has gotten out the way, if you do own two magnates, run them 2x with bastion remnant,leoss monks and shamans. Keep your shamans safe while in combat, keep deploying melee to support the ranged combat, and cast spells when you are stumped
    Stay away from:
    Pantiers untill you have the basic champion scheme down, they are niche runes,
    Leoss bordergaurd
    chirai outrunner( chicken is cheaper and better for the role he brings to leoss and hes not the best beater in the theme)
    leoss paragon is your decision, but in reality hes not as good as he appears.