Leoss Full or Split still Viable?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Tuesdays, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Tuesdays

Tuesdays New Member

I remember years back I was running it but I've just recently came back a month ago. They were definitely my favourite looking runes so I was wondering if anyone ran them and if so tell me how it is or what you run with them!

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Leoss are great. I think people find them best as an IS/ST split. Don't run em myself but seen @Anotherblackman running them a lot.

Tuesdays likes this.
  3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I ran Leoss possibly back when you did, that is, years ago. From what I remember it was when they were very high nora but definitely formidable runes to play. IS/ST is certainly what I ran, and I preferred to run Blue/Redfist as with Magnate and other Soulbond units. I would play IS/ST and ran Jakei Soulpainter to get as many Leoss out as I could. SP is also an interesting split to run since it can be either IS/SP or ST/SP if cloning runes is something you want to accomplish.

I really only run Leoss Magnate now for it's blessing and that is also in a Troll bg.

Tuesdays likes this.
  4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

first time testing my leoss, have no idea on what they do or are, did just take 16 of them and put into my barbarian deck instead of barbarians. think they are all level 1 except some old wall dude. but damned they are crazy powerful, just need to keep deploy soul & pride champs together. think they must have forgot to add nora cost to the pride & soul ability.