Leoss/UD BG help

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Sunutsu, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Nevermind anymore im deleting this bg since i cant run it effectively. Can a mod please delete this thread?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  2. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

not sure how to help u only leoss i play before is IS, and IS/ST
    wht idea u hav for leoss/UD?

3. Sunutsu

I used to do Leoss/ST before but i wanted to try switching over to UD split because of the attack bonus. It worked pretty well but i still forgot nearly everything about the game including the couple of strategies i had. I' liked units that can handle melee opponents well like bastion and i gave some of my other leoss skills that decrease dmg from melee attacks and I also like to have anti range units thats why i have deep elf fanatic and arbiter.

4. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

well yur BG seem nice but u missing sum runes maybe deep miner, jangar Arcanis, maybe u can replace 1 of those eye for eye, avenge flame is a good UD spell, maybe a champ with ability shatter n get detection champs

5. Sunutsu

thank you so much I'm in a great need of help with getting champs with useful abilities since I am not sure what to use. Anymore help from any of you would still be helpful. As i play more ill constantly change the bg i have at the first page so you guys can tell me what improvement i should make.