Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Relic: Boghopper madness
    Abilities: leap 3, all enemy champions within 5 spaces have faithless.

I wanted to create a new ability again...
    Relic: Boghopper madness
    Abilities: leap 3, whenever a friendly champion within 6 spaces uses leap, gain 3 nora.
    But oh well

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Pay attention to the rules, guys.

Champs and Relics only, and no new abilities.

Cydna likes this.
  3. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

That's a spell, but it couldn't be too hard to add seeing as it only adds/removes abilities already in the game. Also, i like the dreads!

GAIAMASTERakaNANI likes this.
  4. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Sorry, my fault. I thought i had see all kind of runes. Sorry again, i'll delete it

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

After I get some sleep i'll make some IS/KF Paladins.

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Name: Devotee Colossus
    Nora Cost: 75-85
    Race: Beast
    Class: Demi-God
    Size: 2x2
    Deck Limit: 1
    Rarity: Exotic

Artwork: *The creature is centered in the picture, but shows a much smaller man in a hood (De'lim) in front of the beast placing his hand on the creatures leg. The trees around the two are on fire* An extremely large creature with no facial features other than a single white eye with no pupil. It has dark red skin color, with strange light red markings all over it's body. It it shaped like a Centaur (4 legs and two arms) and has two flaming horns jutting forward on it's head.
    Flavor Text: "I have no idea where this creature came from, but all I know is that it enjoys the sight of fire. It belongs to me now, and through my teachings I will show The Circle what needs to be done to take back our land." - De'lim, Apex of the Circle

DMG: 13
    SPD: 4
    RNG: 1-3
    DEF: 3
    HP: 55

Attack: Fire
    Searing Aura 3
    Ponderous
    Trail: Lava
    Devotee of De'lim

Upgrade 1
    Flame Surge
    Charge 2 [DEFAULT]
    Charge 3

Upgrade 2
    Sentinel
    Flame Charge
    Colossus
    [DEFAULT]

EDIT: Here is a picture. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Like it, but don't make an exo - delim already has a pretty high rarity to rune count ratio

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Fairy Circle
    Rune Type: Relic
    Faction: K'thir Forest
    Artwork: A gently glowing circle of mushrooms shows a fairy fading away at its center.
    Effect: This unit has Reinforce (when this unit is deployed the closest champion you own is returned to the rune dock with a cooldown of 3 and you gain 50% of its nora cost) and Psychic Ping 2 (when this unit comes into play, it deals 6 Psychic damage to nearest opposing champion within 6 spaces. At the beginning of each turn afterwards, this champion deals 6 Psychic damage to the enemy champion with greatest HP within 6 spaces).
    HP: 20 | DEF: 0 | Nora Cost: 30

Osidan, Sirius, Gorebucket and 3 others like this.
  9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Very nice use of existing abilities to do something pretty different.

Always love your stuff, @Xirone.

poinl, iPox, IMAGIRL and 2 others like this.
  10. Xirone

In essence, the relic has a very strong effect (Psychic Ping 2) but can only safely be deployed under certain circumstances. This relic would best be used when you have a pricey champion near death. Using it just for Psychic Ping would often be sub-optimal.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Love it.

I also agree with Sokolov. Love your work. The color coding you always do also goes far.

Xirone likes this.
  12. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I have a thread called: Maxxarek's Castle

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'm too lazy to look for it, but the name alone interests me. Link?

14. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Ghoulish Artillery

Art (Decrepit risen Tortalleon Gunbattery)

Stat line similar to the Gunbattery

Class; Brute
    Races; Tortun, Undead, Zombie

Abilities;

Fling Corpse
    Disease Aura 3
    Bash
    Vulnerability; Fire
    Upgrade path 1; Protective, Desecrated Zone 2, Empowered: Defense
    Upgrade path 2; Disease Breath 2, Poison Breath 2, Bile Explosion (3)

15. poinl

Ospryan Fleet
    Champion | K'thir Forest | Beast | Warrior | 1x1
    DMG: 12 SPD: 7 RNG: 1 DEF: 0 HP: 39

--------------------------------------------
    Abilities
    Running start: Whenever this champion moves 2 or more spaces it gains Flight for 2 turns.
    Aeriel Supremacy: If this unit is Flying, it has +2 DMG and +2 DEF when attacking or being attacked by a unit without Flying.
    Blitz: This champion gets +1 DMG for each space it moves until end of turn.
    Initiator: When this champion would deal damage to a champion, the damage is increased by 50% if the target has 75% or more HP.
    Whirl of Blades: Whenever this champion engages an opponent it makes a free attack against that opponent. This champion gets -2 DMG for 1 turn whenever it makes this attack.
    Unequippable: This champion may not be equipped.
    (This unit has no basic attack)

Upgrade 1
    Bold (Default): This champion has +1 DEF for 2 turns for each space it moves, to a maximum of +5 DEF.
    Quest: Runner: For every 10 spaces this champion moves, it gains +1 DMG and +4 MAX HP permanently. This ability is removed after 4 triggers. (+0 nora)

Sunder (Rank 2): When this champion makes a successful basic attack, the target gains 2 stacks of Sundered for 3 turns. (+0 nora)
    Upgrade 2
    Helpless: This champion has Easy Target (This unit takes 30% more damage from ranged attacks) and Defenseless (-10 nora)
    Defenseless (Default): This unit takes 30% more damage from melee attacks.
    Vulnerable: When this unit makes an attack, it gets -1 DEF for 2 turns. (+4 nora)

This has been revised.
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...-expansion-together.19825/page-13#post-266236

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Bellagion, Xirone and IMAGIRL like this.
  16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Really like the design behind this.

17. Xirone

This would be super fun to use but is probably a bit too strong and could be simplified a little. Blitz and Whirl of Blades would be strong but just okay enough in today's game (IMO). Sunder is definitely too strong, though, on top of the other stuff (the champion could end up with -10 DEF pretty easily). I went ahead and modified the quoted champion (above) a bit. Overall, a really fun rune!

Edit: Time Slip would be murderous on this guy.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  18. poinl

I'm fine with the +1 hp making it affected by boost: beast but not boost: weak. Might be a good thing actually.

The removal of sunder is probably the best way to deal with mobility shenanigans, as whirl of blades without mobility or a basic attack was meant to give him only 1 attack per turn - the initiator attack; while at the same time letting him not spend ap on the actual attack itself. So props to that.

I want Aerial Supremacy in somehow. (because he has to move to keep it due to running start) So I'm going to raise you another change.
    --------------------------------------------
    Abilities
    Running Start: Whenever this champion moves 2 or more spaces it gains Flight for 2 turns.
    Blitz: This champion gets +1 DMG for each space it moves until end of turn.
    Initiator: When this champion would deal damage to a champion, the damage is increased by 50% if the target has 75% or more HP.
    Channel: Speed: This champion has +1 SPD for 3 turns and Skirmisher for 3 turns. This ability initially costs 4 nora to activate, with the cost increasing by 1 nora per activation for 1 turn.
    Attack: Spear: This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.

Upgrade 1
    Aerial Supremacy: If this unit is Flying, it has +2 DMG and +2 DEF when attacking or being attacked by a unit without Flying. (-1 nora)
    Bold (Default): This champion has +1 DEF for 2 turns for each space it moves, to a maximum of +5 DEF.
    Quest: Runner: For every 10 spaces this champion moves, it gains +1 DMG and +4 MAX HP permanently. This ability is removed after 4 triggers. (+0 nora)

Upgrade 2
    Helpless: This champion has Easy Target (This unit takes 30% more damage from ranged attacks) and Defenseless (-10 nora)
    Defenseless (Default): This unit takes 30% more damage from melee attacks.
    Vulnerable: When this unit makes an attack, it gets -1 DEF for 2 turns. (+4 nora)

IMAGIRL and Xirone like this.
  19. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Relic of the fallen.

Relic: Nora cost:30
    All friendly skeezicks within 8 spaces without the ability "skeezicks alliance" gain skeezicks alliance, while all skeezicks with "skeezick alliance" gain skeezick rebel.
    Art: rotten fish fin stuck on a pole(like a flag) or just a giant fin laying on the ground.

This will obviously help create more support in the skeezick theme-allowingto buff the damage of skeezicks without alliance, and giving skeezick rebel back to thosewho'vealready had alliance. Would really love for this.

20. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.