Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

One thing that comes to mind is Brubaker Brothers (IS). They are both, technically, the same rune but have somewhat different abilities. Perhaps the Gorgon Sisters could have a deck limit of three and have a modified version of Brubaker Resistance. Still, it would have to be for a different expansion, though. :oops:

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I actually thought about that and figured it would be more coding then a minor Wolf Pack change (I was wrong.) I also disregarded that as it doesn't feel fluid or unique enough. Overall, I like the design of Wolf Pack, more than the Brubaker ability.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Derp, I meant it to be Shrinking Gaze, not Shrinking Scion. It was intended for them to have pretty hefty control in their limited range while still being counterable through cleansing.

4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

This is a great concept, but it would be unbelievably broken in KF. I would just deploy him, cast Time Slip, then kill everything on the board the next turn using the Mobility granted by KF's font bonus.

poinl likes this.
  5. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Might replace unequippable with pariah. As mobility only within the font isn't too OP. They would have to put their unit right next to the font zone.
    Also removed unstoppable for more counter play.
    Went ahead and made the change here: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...-expansion-together.19825/page-13#post-266236

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Dwarf scavengers
    Class: tinkerer
    They say these dwarves scavenge the materials they use to make new inventions, or they just blow them up.

0 damage
    6 speed
    1 range
    2 defense
    40 hp

Base abilities: magnetic pulse, summon: land mine
    Upgrade line 1: mason's spire, detonate relic, reclaim materials
    Upgrade line 2: charged barricade, summon: flash bang, summon gatling gun

Nora cost would have to be mid 70's or low 80's probably due to him being able to drop a gatling gun and barricades with a decent amount of hp.

With the option to add new abilities he would look like this.

Base abilities: Cast holy light, magnetic pulse

Upgrade line 1: mason's spire, detonate relic, cast groble bombardment
    Upgrade line 2: Charged barricade, summon flash: bang, summon gatling gun

Stats would have to be lowered or he'd be too expensive

0 damage
    5 speed
    1 range
    1 defense
    40 hp

8. poinl

What if i removed whirl of blades and pariah then added channel speed and a basic attack?

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

8 abilities is the cap IIRC. That'd put you at 9.

10. poinl

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ospryan Fleet
    Champion | K'thir Forest | Beast | Warrior | 1x1
    DMG: 12 SPD: 7 RNG: 1 DEF: 0 HP: 39
    --------------------------------------------
    Abilities
    Running start: Whenever this champion moves 2 or more spaces it gains Flight for 2 turns.
    Aeriel Supremacy: If this unit is Flying, it has +2 DMG and +2 DEF when attacking or being attacked by a unit without Flying.
    Blitz: This champion gets +1 DMG for each space it moves until end of turn.
    Initiator: When this champion would deal damage to a champion, the damage is increased by 50% if the target has 75% or more HP.
    Whirl of Blades: Whenever this champion engages an opponent it makes a free attack against that opponent. This champion gets -2 DMG for 1 turn whenever it makes this attack.
    Unequippable: This champion may not be equipped.
    (This unit has no basic attack)
    Upgrade 1
    Bold (Default): This champion has +1 DEF for 2 turns for each space it moves, to a maximum of +5 DEF.
    Quest: Runner: For every 10 spaces this champion moves, it gains +1 DMG and +4 MAX HP permanently. This ability is removed after 4 triggers. (+0 nora)
    Sunder (Rank 2): When this champion makes a successful basic attack, the target gains 2 stacks of Sundered for 3 turns. (+0 nora)
    Upgrade 2
    Helpless: This champion has Easy Target (This unit takes 30% more damage from ranged attacks) and Defenseless (-10 nora)
    Defenseless (Default): This unit takes 30% more damage from melee attacks.
    Vulnerable: When this unit makes an attack, it gets -1 DEF for 2 turns. (+4 nora)
    This has been revised.

Your original had 8. Did the -1 +2 abilities, from memory of what it was. My bad.

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Relic
    Name: suspicious boulder
    hp: 50, defense 3, damage 8
    abilities: manic, knockback 2

poinl and IMAGIRL like this.
  13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

AHAHAHHA, This is making me laugh so much. Bravo, Bravo.

Edit, ahaha I'm tearing up.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Does a 3x3 unit count as a new ability? >.>

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I remember there was a talk about 3x3 units, but I can't remember where, or who said it. Kinda pointless for me to mention it, but with 2 of us looking, we might be able to find it.

Edit, Rune Ideas. Disgusting piles of bodies. I think.

16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I think relics have a hard time with basic attacks, unfortunately. If possible, it would be a fun rune!

Also, the new KF relic has Bastion of Mobility in case you didn't want to mess around with timing the bonus.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Finally found it, and it was your thread that I was remembering. :oops:

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

How about a unit with 0 DMG that has on-hit triggers as its value for attacking? Like both Dispelling and Rotting Blows, or something. That would be neat.

A champion with Exertion, Shrine Exertion, Ripples, and 4 SPD.

A relic with Nora Miner 2 and Psy Ping 1.

A ranged unit with Manic and Swoop/Phantom Dash.

A unit in KF with 8 base SPD -- mid-cost melee scout unit, probably an elf.

Maybe a big scary demon for UD: ~15 DMG, Blood Fueled, and Physical Acolyte. Probably a 2x2.

iPox likes this.
  19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This sounds like a good excuse to have a longer range unit that is allowed to have a bunch of on-hit effects, though a good deal of them require damage.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, that was the idea -- because you need damage triggers to get most effects, the actual options would be limited. Specifically wanted to avoid the min-max DoT stuff, and just make it a utility caster that uses its attacks.

21. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just Strike would be more efficient, and then give it Poison, Scour, and Rabid. Boom, broke AF. But no, that wasn't really the idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.