Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

only thing i dislike is the Art, if it wasnt humanoid, what shape would you like it to have?

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, less humanoids, more Lovecraft egg-plant monsters.

[​IMG]

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Well, originally I was thinking of making it a billowing purple cloud like thing. Kind of genie-like.

4. Xirone

I was thinking Train: Death Nova Magical would be a quirky odd upgrade choice that could be used in certain decks with Saplings or other disposable summons. It is also an ability that could make the champion much cheaper than the other upgrades, for a leaner build. You're right that the other abilities are more likely choices.

As for UP 1, yeah, Imbue or Majestic would be better than Spellswallower. I like debuffs, so I'll go with Imbue: Stun!

5. Xirone

I like this better than my art ideas. An odd artifact-like magical yam.

6. Xirone

Magic Elemental
    Race: Elemental, Spirit | Class: Demi-God | Size: Small | Rarity: Rare | Faction: K'thir Forest
    Artwork: An odd ancient artifact-like magical yam (see Kalasle's picture a few above)
    Flavor-Text: "It seems to want to come with us. I think we should let it." - Darius, Elven Mage
    Deck Limit: 2
    Nora Cost: Standard Formula (Probably High)

Champion Stats

DMG: 10 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 2 | HP: 48

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Magical- This unit makes a Magical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Amplify Magic- Magic damage dealt to champions and relics is increased by 10%.
    Immunity: Magical- Magical damage that would be dealt to this unit is prevented.
    Magical Bomb 3- Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected units take Magic damage equal to 80% of this unit's DMG. This damage ignores DEF. Champions successfully damaged have their DEF set to 0 until the end of turn if their DEF is greater than 0. CD: 3, AP: +1

Upgrade Path I
    Enchant: Magical- Target relic or equipped champion gains Magical Aura 3 and Damage Shield: Magical 3. If the target is a champion and becomes unequipped, this effect is removed. CD: 4, AP: 3
    Empower- This champion gains Magical Aura 3, Regeneration 3, and Scale Armor for 6 turns. The duration of this effect is decreased by 1 whenever this champion is successfully attacked. CD: 4, AP: 2
    Imbue: Stun- Target champion within 5 spaces becomes Imbued(For 5 turns, their next basic attack has a damage type of Magical and deals +2 damage. Champions damaged by this attack become Stunned for 2 turns). May target self. CD: 4, AP: 4

Upgrade Path II
    Magic Beam- All champions occupying spaces 1 to 6 spaces in a targeted straight line away from this champion take 12 Magic damage and has its DEF set to 0 for 1 turn. This damage ignores DEF. CD: 3, AP: 4
    Reckless Blast 2- This unit makes a Magical attack at RNG 1-6 at 12 DMG and the closest friendly champion to the damaged champion takes 6 magic damage as well. This damage ignores DEF. CD: 2, AP: +1
    Train: Death Nova Magical- Target friendly champion within 5 spaces gains Death Nova: Magical 2. This ability costs 4 nora. CD: 3, AP: 0

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Runegod and Kampel like this.
  7. Xirone

Updated the artwork description and gave it Imbue: Stun based on feedback. I really like UP1 now that it Enchants, Imbues, or Empowers!

8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I really should post a few of my ideas too.

IMAGIRL and Xirone like this.
  9. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

Hi. I think about more constructs in all factions. Maybe should be considered adding this race to few golems/elementals like Crystal Guardian or Corpse golem.
    It would be good to make some tinkerers too. In fw it is possible to reedit Necromancer for tinkerer/priest and add Chuck: Skeleton Warrior or something like that.
    There's Bone Mason ability so it is great for fw tinkerers/constructs too. Think about IS/FW construct bg possibilities. Cheers!

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Centaur magi
    Flavor text- A centaur beginning his training under bliss
    Rarity: rare
    Class: Wizard
    Attack:magical
    HP: 42
    Damage: 9
    speed: 6
    range: 1-2
    defense: 1
    2x2 unit
    Imbue stun
    adept arcanist
    Upgrade line 1: swap (3) , relocate foe, magical beam
    Upgrade line 2: grant magical aura, starlight, command dodge

Just a simple champ that fills in a couple roles that centaurs need

Centaur shield knight
    Rarity: exotic
    Class: knight
    Hp: 48
    Attack: physical
    damage: 10
    speed: 5
    range: 1
    defense: 3
    small champ
    regen 2
    Throw shield
    Upgrade line 1: clamp, evasive 2, lead the charge
    Upgrade line 2: resolute, horn of k'thir, submission hold

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Sea dweller
    flavor text: They say it was one of the first snaptooth, except over time it evolved and became the deadliest killing machine forglar possessed. With each kill it gets more powerful, to where it can no longer be controlled.
    Rarity: Exotic
    Class: brute
    Race: snaptooth/mutant
    Hp: 52
    Attack: Physical
    damage: 11
    Speed:6
    Range: 1
    Defense: 2
    2x2 unit

Aquatic
    Stealth
    Gore
    Upgrade line 1: Deep dive, rend 2, ferocious bite
    Upgrade line 2: colossal, grow, murkwater frenzy

Basically a cross between a shark and a snaptooth

Runegod likes this.
  12. Kampel

*Draksar Forger*
    The Draksar that makes SL magical weapons(Serpentor's, Spellsword's, etc.) and dragon armors. Basically a support/utility draksar for equips and ap denial bgs.
    For abilities im thinking on Enchant: Magical, Imbue, and stuff like that, could have an ability with the same effect as the spell "Reforge" or "Magnetize" (self targeted so this champ always take that damage).
    For the art i was imagining something different than the common iron worker the dworf or skeezick have, i imagine a draksar manipulation metal with its own firebreath and hands.

*Draksar Spellshield*
    From Spellsword familly and aesthetic, a draksar that only carries a huge reflecting shield. I imagine a pure utility draksar and no basic attack.
    For the art i was thinking about the same look as the spellsword but with a cool runic dragon shield looking thingy.
    For abilities i was thinking on any of these Blind/Dazzling/Blinding,, Deflects(?), Mirrored(?), Throw Shield, Charge(?)+Break the Line.

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Instead of a shield, why not his bare hands creating a magical shield intead(or just absorbing some spell)? Sounds a lot more unique IMO.

14. Kampel

Its a possibility yeah, i was using as reference the Draksar Spellsword badass art and lore, in which their sword is actually bone imbued with magic instead of a projection or ethereal weapon

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Heh, beat ya to it. XD

16. Kampel

You did? no wonder i had the feeling i read something similar, wasnt sure if it was an SL rune

17. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

stealthbarb.jpg
    Phote credit: Figgs316 http://figgs316.deviantart.com/

Lost Tribe Cannibal

Lore: "Zedin won't speak of the Lost Tribe but Isran and I remember the foul deeds done in the Lost Valley that day"..."Well then he can watch them because soon we will run out of draksar bodies, and those cannibals still look hungry"- Kazo the Wild Chieftain to Sonja the Interrogator

Race: Barbarian
    Class: Rogue

Cost: 75ish
    Dam: 11 | Spd: 7 | Rng: 1 | Def: 0 | HP: 47

Abilities:
    Attack : Physical
    Brain Eater (Cannibalize!!)
    Quest: Kill Enemy (Kill!%@#$%)
    Stealth
    Barbarian Bound or Mercenary (Limits his first turn power/drawback to be aggressive with him)

U1:
    Lifedrinker
    Consume (MORE CANNIBAALLZ!?!)
    Life Siphon

U2:
    Scrapper
    Ambush
    Blood Frenzy 2

- Now this Cannibal I envision would hang out with the "Brutality Barbarian" (who got caught up in the Underdepths) and both were part of this "Lost Tribe". I invented this Tribe as a cool splinter barbarian group that I think would be a great lore story. This could be a tribe of a lot of barbarians that are mercenary types with traits from other factions.

- So obviously this guy centers around killing and eating and only becomes a real threat after he "cannibalizes" something due to braineater and quest kill. I also think this guy adds some less preditability to barbarians with stealth and the swing possibilities of braineater.

IMAGIRL, Kampel and Woffleet like this.
  18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yeah I want to make Spellknights a thing in SL. Based off of Spellsword. I do like your design tho. When I've the time, I'll quote then for you. Perhaps you can help me out with a few kinks I have in the design.

Kampel likes this.
  19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Unpleasant growth

Relic

HP:25

Range 1-3

defensive strike, soulstrike

maybe a rank of a damaging shield or hallucinogenic.

20. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

Faction: FW
    Name: Brain Golem
    Rarity: Rare
    Bizarre and hideous Elsarin rites brings to reality new aberrations. Yet this things could be quite useful.
    Base Nora Cost: 75 Cooldown: 10
    Stats: Att 5/Spd 6/Rng 2-4/Def 2/HP 45
    Races: Construct/Zombie/Undead
    Classes:None
    Deck Limit: 2
    Size:1x1
    Abilities: Evasive 3/Catalyst: Psychic/Stationary/Vulnerability: Physical/Teleport
    Upg.1: Attack Psychic/Psychic Ping 3
    Upg.2: Psychic Eater/Bastion of Will/Damage Shield: Psychic 3
    Small stationary construct unit. Usable psychic powers. Upgrades can be transfered via spell, and add to other units.
    It should looks like brainy meetball with some tentacles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.