Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Firk something
    Flavor text: The "X" use their extremely powerful psychic abilities to attack the thermoreceptors of the victims brain. Their attacks often lead to death from severe Hypothermia
    Description: A firk staring down a deep elf on the ground freezing to death.

Race: Firk
    Class: Monk
    Stats:
    Nora Cost: 71-76
    Damage: 11
    Speed: 6
    Range: 3-5
    Defense: 1
    HP: 45

Abilities:
    Attack: Psychic (2)
    Absolute Zero (8)
    Freezing Strike (4)

Upgrade 1: Savage Exploit (Default)
    Frost Greeting (-2)
    Chill 1 (-4)

Upgrade 2: Freeze (Default)
    Crystalize (-1)
    Ally: Savage Tundra (-1)

2. Blackice001

Blackice001 New Member

How about general faction cards. Ie. a series of cards that will go into any faction deck.

I don't know how the game is designed, if you could add all factions to a card, or add null faction to it. The other idea is that the unlockable abilities could be 2star This cards faction is x Then give it 3 choices ( case someone wants to switch it back to its original) and then for 3star add the other 3 faction choices.

Or simply just an ability that states: This cards faction all ways matches the faction of your shrine or avatar. (???) might not work for non champions, but this is along the lines of what I had in mind.

Example cards that could be General Faction

-----General faction Champion
    Vorpal Bunny
    45 nora
    20 hp
    speed 6
    Damage 5
    0 def

if target has 5 hp or less destroy it
    leap
    immune to physical damage
    vulnerability magic

Flavor text: He's a killer I tell ya! (python fans?)

-------General faction spell
    Sink Hole
    Target occupied or unoccupied tile becomes dirt for 2 turns
    Target tile becomes a cavernous pit for x turns
    Flavor Text:
    Guard Captain: Wait here Till I return.
    Guard : Yes Sir!

----General faction Equipment:
    Mount
    Target gets the mounted ability
    Target gains grounded
    Target gets +1 speed and +2ap

*When this champion would be destroyed, instead destroy mount and return this champion to the same tile with 10 hp
    Flavor Text: Why walk when you can ride

----General faction Relic
    Blade vortex
    Hp 25
    Target unoccupied tile becomes impassible terrain.
    Any champion beginning its turn adjacent to this relic takes x melee damage.
    Champions moving to any tile adjacent to this relic takes x melee damage

Flavor text:
    Squire: Its a tornado...... with swords
    Paladin: Its a SwordNado

Ok.. Ok... bad sharknado reference... how about:

Goblin: Can't I just go around it?
    Goblin King: You'll be fine....

3. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Can we not try to completely copy MTG? Colorless being a color is stupid.

I am generally a fan of there being more split faction equips and champs but not for spells. I would not like the idea of runes with more than 2 factions. Problem is they either have to be pretty terrible, or if they are good they will be ubiquitous auto-includes in almost every BG.

KF has a great generic equip that will be fine as soon as they fix the prehistoric nora-cost restriction. #saveeliteblade

Alakhami and Ssharsted like this.
  4. themacca

Soul Vacuum.
    Flavor Text: The souls of the dead are drawn to it, what is it about it that compels them toward it? ~Xulos, The New Lich King
    Description: A vortex looking thing sucking souls into it.
    FW
    Common
    Relic
    30 Nora
    0 Defense
    20 HP
    Boost Weak
    Death Harvest

Ssharsted likes this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

When I read the name and flavor text I thought It would do something like Gravity Well. But yea, no to boosting summons' HP even more, or to shoeboxing the bird, or to giving FW another Relic that would sit at the back of the shrine.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

A IS (or IS/KF) Paladin with Imbue Stun.

7. Lushiris

Do I even need to explain why this would be wrong?

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I am not feeling creative enough to make the following interesting but what about a Vashal Princess? Instead of being the usual run-of-the-mill pretty/beautiful princess, the Vashal Princess would be a very ugly creature. Kudos to anyone who makes an interesting champ like this!

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. Lushiris

They don't need to try making her ugly, just give her a Vashal face and it'll be ugly enough for Pox's female standards. But instead of a normal princess, maybe something like an amazon or whatever, I like seeing vashals as all being badasses.

10. themacca

Please no more fantasy creatures with boobs. Salaman rook is one of the most disturbing things in the game.

11. Lushiris

Sorry, but I don't think I'm the only one that finds extremely weird that the whole Vashal society is constituted only by males. And no, mirrorblade isn't a female just because the description says "she" - a female with that 6 pack would be even more disturbing.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Battle Matron is the most disturbing female.

sassquatch likes this.
  13. themacca

God damn that flavor text. they need to make her similar to g'hern birthmother

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes, this would be incredibly powerful for FW. No, I don't want it to be made in the slightest. Extra Boost, especially in FW, would be a travesty, and Death Harvest is (ostensibly, although I might dispute it) a 20 nora ability itself.

15. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Necropolis Assembly
    UD/FW Relic
    50 nora
    Vitality Creation
    Sands of Time
    Death Harvest
    Death Pack

Combat Relic ment to help Stitched late game potenntial and also help with earlygame problems. Essentially it locks opponents runes on cooldown and generates nora helping your lategame potential. Helps mitigate early game rushes by providing Death Pact and can serve as a combat relic lategame in combimnation with Stitched Firsts relocate relic and massive HP.

16. Xirone

Ethical Marksman
    Race: ????? | Class: Archer, Bard | Size: Small | Rarity: Uncommon | Faction: K'thir Forest
    Artwork: ?????
    Flavortext: "I will not harm the unharmed and I will not take a life. On those conditions, my bow is yours"
    Deck Limit: 2
    Nora Cost: 68-72

Champion Stats
    DMG: 12 | SPD: 5 | RNG: 4-6 | DEF: 0 | HP: 44

Base Abilities
    Attack: Arrow (2 Nora)- This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Merciful (-3 Nora)- If a champion would be destroyed by this champion, it's HP is set to 1 instead
    Scavenger (-5 Nora)- This unit cannot attack champions that are at full health.
    Stun (6 Nora)- This champion makes an attack against target opposing champion at 50% DMG. If damaged the target becomes Stunned for 2 turns. CD: 4, AP: +1

Upgrade Path I
    Opportunistic (8 Nora)- At the end of your opponent's turn, if this champion was not successfully attacked that turn, it gains 1 AP and +2 DMG for 2 turns.
    Provision: Offense (4 Nora)- While this champion is equipped, it gains a rank of Multiattack and +2 DMG.
    Ready 2 (8 Nora)- At the end of its turns, this champion gains 2 AP if it did not activate an ability that turn.

Upgrade Path II
    Precision (4 Nora)- This champion's attacks cannot miss and ignores the effects of Evasive and Reflexes.

????? = I'd like this champion to be a non-elf champion because there are already a number of archers that are elves in KF. I can't figure out what race it would fit in, though? A Gnarlwood Archer? A Vashal Archer? A Garu Archer? I can't decide.

17. themacca

Can you give him taunts for a bunch of old equality chants. Better Red than dead. fur is murder all that kinda stuff.

Xirone likes this.
  18. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

How about an angel?

19. Xirone

A friendly forest angel could work, except it would probably need Flying. I could take Stun off to keep it cheap? It's an option!

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That would be the 3rd Angel with Merciful. I don't think that would really help the Angel theme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.