Let's Look at Liches

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, Aug 1, 2014.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Meanwhile, in the topic about liches....

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Soul Collector is a Lich.

Isn't Death Charged 1 a pretty slow build up compared to Bloodlust and Bleed?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's vengeful: everything friend or foe, 5 deaths and he's hitting like bloodlust

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

True

5. TeaScholar

It takes time to build up so it's thematic for damn near every FW bg. The only problem is even if he gets swoll on fools with that damage he's a walking glass cannon. There needs to be some kind of defense mechanism to make him more efficient. Stealth would work.

Read my pretty purple text and realize its information to be the truth, son.

6. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

How about Hidden: DMZ? :D

7. TeaScholar

Brilliant.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I would really enjoy seeing some lich AoE damage for low 70 to mid 70 nora coast. Like the old skeezick Alchemist. Lighting or acid would be cool, but magic bomb would be nice to remove D.

Lichs, just among Lichs excluding equipment, lack: cleans, detection, & shatter. There has to be one bad ass Lich with sword breaker or shatter, something in the utterdark. Maybe one of them has a way to detect in the utterdark. Also a large unit would be cool, because colossal really slows lichs down

9. OriginalG1

The jars been need more hp. You do have a choice were the jar drops and it bs it gets auto killed by on font eruption or arctic wail.

10. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

They will probably say no because "u derps alredy have mason spire it will make liches op and we wont be able to destroy the pot".

11. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

People love to complain about FW, even when their faction is superior.

12. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Phylactery is currently 30 nora while Pet abilities range from 25-45 nora and you get the champ on deploy.
    I'm thinking it's too expensive as is and could probably go to 20.

13. OriginalG1

i always thought a relic Phylactery would be really cool.

14. XFurionsX

I still dont think phylacterys being the problem of liches, only 2 liches have them, liches need a better tanky that wont double spawn (BK & LS) but to be good and cheap as it is, like a zombie behemoth being lich, and of course, reduce the price of serkan, we miss you serky.

15. OriginalG1

I hear ya XfurionsX, we all miss serkan. If there was a phylactery relic i could drop, and maybe get eternal redeployed just one more time, for the cost of relic, it might help him see more play. Can our "lich zombie behemoth" be similar to Totem of the Fallen? That would satisfy me.

TeaScholar likes this.
  16. TeaScholar

Totem of the Lich Bone. A giant lich totem made of bones with skeletal fracture upgrade option or deception, with absorb/arrow eater, auras, no basic attack, and high def/hp, consume, immortality, regeneration and void shield. Then this game will be balanced. The fun part is I'm not being sarcastic.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  17. OriginalG1

needs to spit an AoE, then i say deal

18. XFurionsX

What else then disease breath? any ideas how the champ will look like in stats and maybe a name?

19. OriginalG1

Lighting AoE or magic bomb would fit lichs.

20. TeaScholar

Lightning AOE would just be significantly beneficial for liches. Not necessarily because they benefit from the electricity, but because its flavorful, particularly for Liches. We could set it up to make Lichbone Staff worth running again. This lightning AOE champ could have some kind of extra effect when dealing damage to champs that are already shocked. I'm an advocate of FW getting more "if this already happened and its happening again, you're doomed" kind of things, as it is flavorful and potential to be effective is there if there's enough options for it.

Although if this route is taken, I would expect to see more liches with jolt 1/2/3. And in my opinion liches in general deserve more DoT capability. They shouldn't even need much of a cost difference- they're already overcosted and underwhelming.

BroWatchThis likes this.