Lich BGs any good?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by HellGeist, Jan 19, 2017.

1. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

I really want to use some of these Lich runes but idk if the theme is competitive atm. Should i wait till the theme comes together a bit more or is it in an ok place to invest the money and make a BG?

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Depends on how competitive you want to be. On a strictly competitive basis, I'd say that stitched and worms and zombies and arrryo are probably the best. Skeletons and liches are probably in about the same tier. Then theres things like vampires and disease, which are much, much worse.

Overall, the theme definetly needs to come together a bit more. But I am not really a good player, nor am I good with liches truthfully. I have at least, experimented a fair amount with liches. I am also not a big fan of serkan personally.

3. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

Thanks for the reply. Why don't you like Serkan? Vengful is a beast upgrade for him in any BG. You still running Skeles? He even fits in that BG imo.

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

He fits in any cheap meat deck, or deck where units die multiple times, like broken bones . I don't like him because I feel he is too binary, and I don't like to see him get killed (lose game) due to his low hp.