Lich King having oblivion shield...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

When you stop being bad ill stop

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

In voils I will just use voil sorcerer to take him out, outside of voils I don't really know how tough he is.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Voils are another big offender of this game. Let me present you, voil stormflyer he's just awesome!

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're hardly a legendary top player yourself

Spamming games and remaining top 10 is hardly shocking

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ill be a legendary top player within 6 months

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not with that attitude

Feel free to prove me wrong, we're still 3-0

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Not only will i prove you wrong , but i will do it over and over again.....beating my stitched when i just started them was no achievement either :)

8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This guy and DK (Dwarven King) used to cost like 50$ in rune store at one point...now DK (Donkey King) can't even get a couple silver pieces to dance provocatively for dem Barbz.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I beat your meta UD twice.

And sure, I'll wait

10. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

If a bad attitude kept someone from being a legendary top player, lol.... LOL!!!!

(you might as well go on with the the rest of the thread, its going to take me some time to stop laughing.)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    badgerale and Thbigchief like this.
  11. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

See this is why I hate cynical, sarcastic people...oh wait....I like them? Oh, that explain why the letters Q, F and T are running through my head.

Poxnora has been filled with good players and great characters who fulfill all the player archetypes. However, when it came to borderline player personality disorders, the gaming gods ensured that Pox's cup runneth over. And off the table. And across the floor. Personally, I blame Hawkfain who stopped the community from "counseling" bad actors to either shape up or at least be more entertaining.

Ragic likes this.
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You don't make yourself legendary, especially when your disposition makes people want to just forget you ever existed. The game is really not that hard to play and with the current state of balance taking a high powered theme/deck/faction and pretending it makes you good just looks silly. If you'd been around long enough to see the evolution that brought us to this point you'd understand more clearly. And it's a shame, your video had some promise, but after reading a few of your posts I'd rather smash my toe with a hammer than watch another.

JaceDragon and Pedeguerra like this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

uh no legendary great player spend his time on the forums using the argument 'ur bad im good derp herp'

the only real ******* who's good is tiny, the rest of them were pretty sound guys

14. only

only Active Member

not LIMITED, but LEGENDARY is a new term?

15. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]

16. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I guess LEGENDARY is the class of unforgettable players.

17. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Stop worrying guys. Revamp is coming :D

18. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Is tiny really hated that much? :D

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

he's a lovely guy for a chat

20. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Definitely 2nd this.

O.Shield being on a ranged teleport unit just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I recall voicing this. In practice, meh.

In general, the notion of ranged units getting anti-range abilities usually meant for melees on top of no significant drawback is a design I just can't support.