Lich King having oblivion shield...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Apr 24, 2014.

1. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

people have been crying about the lich king since 06. i remember i traded a 200 cp draksar archer for a lich king once. that was evil! lol.

EDIT:

to be on topic, i'd like to mention that the way i deal with the lich king is just to kill him enough times for the enemies shrine to die

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Hate me all you want , but you will not be able to deny me when my time comes

Because you dont need be a nice person to be great... you just need to have dedication and work your ass off

3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

It is kinda stupid if you ask me. But atleast he costs 100 nora. So he isnt criminally undercosted like so many other runes atm.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I think the problem with LK is only with his speed and Teleport. A first turn LK can really be a draw-win. its so imbalanced, but not OP. I mean... he can't do Everything. He's just a super ranged champ that font gibs really fast. O-shield is never a problem with all the OP cheap champ runes we have atm.

Pretty sure 2 Minotaur Sentry (60 Nora eva3???) can take him out. Thats only a 20 Nora premium, and if u kill LK u can take his nora ball and basically covered that premium cost.

imagine this guy NOT moving 9 spaces in his 1st turn. IMO, I bet consensus will say that he's okay and not OP (just because he has Oshield and 4-8 RNG)... the problem is still on the same thing as other OP stuff: 8-9 space movements.

I kinda compare him with O-Venger in an IS/FW split. In those splits (with +1AP from Ready), O-Venger does everything and costs cheaper than LK. 84 Nora (-16 nora from LK), good first-draw (8 space movements), high stats (3DEF, 50HP), tanks (O shield,+high base stats), multiple damage sources: (Death Pact, AoE, and a MELEE Atk:Magic).... LK's imbalanced set of abilities is way tolerable compared to him. I cringed whenever someone deploys O-Venger in IS/FW.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think you are confused. I don't hate you or even dislike you. I am indifferent to you and after this reply, for me, you will cease to exist.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Lich king, so OP barely anyone runs him!

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

there's such a thing as balancing for different skill levels of play. league of legends devs write about this alot - a chara who might be balanced at the top levels of play can actually be wildly imba at the lower levels of play - or vice-versa. I think LK is a little bit of this. At high levels of play he's OK, but at lower levels of play he is imba.

8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Getting old with that memory i see haha :)

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The sad part is that you're now both an ******* and mediocre at this game.

Being one of them gets you some rep, having both just makes you another iajabmaka.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Its true, being an ******* and mediocre at this game makes you sexy.

However, Beware some people on this game are pretty prone to man crushes when your that sexy, they seem to want your attention at every turn...(case and point)

11. Vote Kanye 2020

You cant even make a half decent bg without the help of some top player (Tiny with Stitched), if you think you can become a so called legend you should probably bring alot of tissues, ben and jerries and some chocolate for all the tears and problems you will encounter on the way..

12. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Now I am sad. A few moments of brilliance and a few random acts of kindness are keeping me from being the sexy manbeast I always knew I should be. Now, how am I going to be the bomb with the ladies who may or may not be guys because it's the internet and you can do that sort of thing which really makes me wonder whether they covered this in the new DSM-V for psychology because the only reason I'd play a girl is if it was a third-person shooter because I get tired of looking at a guy's butt and Tomb Raider taught me it's okay to play as a girl as long as you don't pretend to be one.

13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

you know i get everyone talking... but why are you talking... im trying to be hated... and you are still more hated then me, i mean , legit no one likes you only some ppl want your runes hahaha

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Tell that to my exploded inbox from being afk for 5 days, they want my D son. It's like a curse I know.

15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

ive never seen someone so happy that a bunch of guys on the internet want his d...?

16. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I don't see why we don't just give Lich King "Pet: Serkan", and give Serkan "Pet: Lich King". Seems fair.

Oh but we'll have to remove unique on Serkan. That's a nerf, right?

17. Vote Kanye 2020

Clearly never met burn.

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's working.

I just fail to see how this is supposed to make you good, you're trying too hard to be TinyDragon.

19. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Wait 6 months and ask me this again

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's funny because 3 weeks ago you said you only needed 3 months.

And sure I will, you'll still be mediocre. You're already acting like you're the best here and you haven't proved a single thing yet. The "I will be good you just wait" argument while you're talking smack is incredibly highschool.