Liches Back?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Word on the street is that Liches are back! Anyone got a good deck?

mw24 likes this.
  2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Liches are good now but i wonder if they will get nerfed because of runes like soul collector.

3. Sean5056

lich.JPG
    Here is what i cam up with. Slow starter but awesome when you get it rolling. You gotta get your Soul collectors and lichlings out front early and get that regen going.

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

If people complain about Soul Collector then you can guarantee it's baseless QQ. Dusk Creeper was still a lot better.

TheBulwark, mw24 and Beefinator like this.
  5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Here is my liches,still trying out this and that:

li.JPG

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'm finding lich servitors too expensive and hope aspiring servant gets a reduction or something. LOTS of options for liches now its hard to decide.
    Lich king is definately shining in his cheapest form.

7. Sean5056

Revised my deck a lil
    2.JPG

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

This is mine at the moment although I may try lich king and the liching and drp the servitors although the exertion and damage is great esp once they come back with siphon Screenshot_2015-09-12-11-13-21.png

9. Bloomstomb

Bloomstomb New Member

Liches are OK. Just like every FF theme in FW. OK. Not good.. close but not good. FW doesnt have a single FF theme that would survive in top 20 now. Almost every other faction does.

10. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I'd be so happy if Eternal Liches have Urn Bound on upgrades together with imortal, só I could run it really cheap

elviras likes this.
  11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I think tiny disproved this like 2 weeks ago, problem is fw is just a much harder faction to play.

12. elviras

elviras New Member

Omg so powerfull :eek:

13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I saw yobanchi using his rune curious what are you using it for?

14. Sean5056

Maybe augmentation and he is a lich.

15. Djangoguy

Untitled.jpg

thats what I run, Archmages and Magistrates are here for cheap meat spam for the frontlines together with Lichlings (gift of scrying here, I rarely deploy ToH)

The helmet equip is fun with sould collector, but I run this combo when i'm mostly winning

16. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

So you run 3 lichlings and 17 champs total. Do you find 17 to be that necessary for first turn draw so much 2 more lichlings is better than a 2nd mobi/Ed or Dom/doom or some specific counter?

I see a lot a 17 champ builds but also see some people wishing deck sizes were bigger. I don't play a lot of ranked but first turn draw is the same in solo and I've never had a problem with only 15 champs. Was wondering what I'm missing.

Djangoguy likes this.
  18. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

19. Djangoguy

Actually I'm really on 17 champs and 3 lichlings because leverage: lich. it's just kick ass on early-mid games, also lings are good for his cost as a fighter/harasser.

For the 2x mobi, I never ran it, it feels like 120 nora is just too much for a combo-turn, that's why I run so much damaging spells

20. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I guess I shouldn't have singled out the lichling. my real question was is the 17 champ count due to 1st turn draw concerns or are all 17 champs needed for what they bring to the deck. I wasn't suggesting 2x mobi for a 2 mobi combo turn, I was suggesting various non champ runes which might add more to the deck than an extra 2 champs (assuming 17 isn't really needed for 1st turn draw).